Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
had bama -24.5 and they win by 24 :snoop:

Weren't they up 20 at the half :dahell:
yup
took the pedal of the gas and allowed this bum azz team to keep it close
honestly sometimes its better to just bet and just look at the score after, watching raised my blood pressue

I hate when teams do that. In basketball, the winning team would dribble out their posession then the opposing team would go down the court and shoot a 3 or dunk to screw up the spread.

broller

Veteran
Daps
yup
took the pedal of the gas and allowed this bum azz team to keep it close
honestly sometimes its better to just bet and just look at the score after, watching raised my blood pressue

I sometimes think of the health costs of betting. Even if you win. The stress can't be good. Like you said, it might be better to just set it and forget it and check the score the next day

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I got caught up in work and forgot. I saw the score and was like fukk!

looks like we let that first one get away. i only bought up to ridiculous odds and sprinkled it :mjlol:

dont know why i hesitated, why'd u? the numbers are the numbers, and it was isolated. thats the threshold and it met. oh well.

i'll still find something. but i also like both dogs in NBA. celtics dont cover like that on the road. im gonna look to get something better on live. pels i might just buy up a couple pregame.

I did catch a Cal Poly at +12.5 I thought that game would never end. I was mad I didn't get a live bet on the Pels when I saw em at -2.5

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
IMG-7404.jpg

Got some small wins

profound

technique
Daps
I did catch a Cal Poly at +12.5 I thought that game would never end. I was mad I didn't get a live bet on the Pels when I saw em at -2.5

pacers and pels delivered. i even sprinkled on a +521 ML parlay with them, but the spreads are what really paid.

no matter what happens mid-game them numbers almost always come back to the original, and an alarm went off when i saw that low spread -- vegas entrapped boston bettors.

i had cal poly too, them numbers obviously lined up nice.

one of those nights i wish i could do over again, but i'm content.

on we go :salute:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I don't see why AD doesn't beast tonight since the Suns have absolutely no one to guard him.

I expect Villanova to bounce back. :banderas:taking top college basketball teams coming off disappointing loses (except for Duke).

profound

technique
Daps
@profound I see some good ones so far. Lemoyne +3 vs Army and Western Carolina +1 vs High Point.

i marked both them down this morning, and there was another one from NY i couldn't bet. just gotta get back on and check.

i'm not back on betonline yet, either i do tonight or get pissed enough if both those win and get back on next time something comes up.

i hope this other college sucks as bad as lemoyne, but im not the one making the spread and driving those numbers.

profound

technique
Daps
You must be talking about Lafayette +6.5 vs Columbia.

Edit: This was a reply to @profound

yep, thought the shyt was Louisiana, then when it didn’t show up on draftkings i knew exactly what it was

too many colleges in NY for me to stay like this. manhattan had a couple, buffalo, of course syracuse, now these two..