Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
i didnt know the result till i read your post because i went to sleep. i had the +18.5 pregame and threw on half of what i was expecting from that on +7.5 sometime during the 2nd half.

notice the new hampshire W was exactly the strategy i brought up last night, that ML handle was packed. good way to weed out the garbage.

I see something with Manhattan +3.5 vs Mt. Saint Mary's. I'm going to keep an eye on that game.

profound

technique
Daps
I see something with Manhattan +3.5 vs Mt. Saint Mary's. I'm going to keep an eye on that game.

i saw it too and liked it, their last one had good numbers too, but draftkings don’t let me do anything with college teams in NY.

i’m not doing offshore at the moment, i shut it down after dana white contender series - another one Dk don’t allow - but if things keep moving in the right direction im going right back to betonline. i really only choose DK over them because i like their interface more.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I live bet st. Thomas -14.5 vs w. Michigan.

W. Michigan takes the ball down the court, down 17 and hit a garbage 3 at the buzzer to make it a 14 pt game smh

Checking on the NBA games, I see I got more money in my account, but I didn't deposit anything. Looked at my settled bets and they changed that 3 to a 2. His foot must've been on the line:whew:

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I live bet st. Thomas -14.5 vs w. Michigan.

W. Michigan takes the ball down the court, down 17 and hit a garbage 3 at the buzzer to make it a 14 pt game smh

Checking on the NBA games, I see I got more money in my account, but I didn't deposit anything. Looked at my settled bets and they changed that 3 to a 2. His foot must've been on the line:whew:

Yeah I jumped on St.Thomas at -13 live. I was worried the last 2 minutes.

profound

technique
Daps
@profound Manhattan up. Hopefully they hold on. The +3.5 looking good right now though.

when u see those kinds of numbers, there’s so little reason to doubt. even if it were to lose, the system has proven out of 5 u would win more than lose.

:ohlawd: air tight system. bet @pcg is running through shyt too.

doesn’t feel good to sit out on that one but i had Charleston +5, they won outright too. sometime before Monday i won’t have the same restrictions i have today.

profound

technique
Daps
not that it's remotely close to over, but, DraftKings texted me pushing me to take oregon -360 :heh:

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
when u see those kinds of numbers, there’s so little reason to doubt. even if it were to lose, the system has proven out of 5 u would win more than lose.

:ohlawd: air tight system. bet @pcg is running through shyt too.

doesn’t feel good to sit out on that one but i had Charleston +5, they won outright too. sometime before Monday i won’t have the same restrictions i have today.

Manhattan won by 1pt. :blessed: