Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

pcg

Pro
Daps
very first game listed today, oakland vs xavier -- 47% of the bets for 60% of the cash on oakland +15

oakland 15 point dog wins outright :banderas:

the split was bigger throughout the day, another 25/50 like i mentioned

hope u noticed/got on
u think this strategy works on over under too?

profound

technique
Daps
u think this strategy works on over under too?

for college ball from my short experience, i would say it's effective, but not as effective as the sides.

the disadvantage in looking at VSIN is that there is no way to tell exactly how much money the entire handle accounts for. in college football, i dont act on a split for O/U unless there is at least $100k down between both sides. in NFL, i dont play an O/U unless there is at least $200k down. that weeds out the ones that aren't worthwhile. i cant see the cbb ones but i can be sure weekday games between small schools dont have the cash to make it substantial. and that falls into rolling the dice.

do vsin for cbb, pregame for NFL and NBA. play cbb totals as a last resort, or at your leisure if the schools are worth anything.

pregame made it clear jazz/blazers/wizards were the sides to be on tonight, made it clear the bears under (and spread) were the sides. with all of that, cbb totals should only come in to play early afternoons when the side isn't clear and you are ready to gamble.

pcg

Pro
Daps
for college ball from my short experience, i would say it's effective, but not as effective as the sides.

the disadvantage in looking at VSIN is that there is no way to tell exactly how much money the entire handle accounts for. in college football, i dont act on a split for O/U unless there is at least $100k down between both sides. in NFL, i dont play an O/U unless there is at least $200k down. that weeds out the ones that aren't worthwhile. i cant see the cbb ones but i can be sure weekday games between small schools dont have the cash to make it substantial. and that falls into rolling the dice.

do vsin for cbb, pregame for NFL and NBA. play cbb totals as a last resort, or at your leisure if the schools are worth anything.

pregame made it clear jazz/blazers/wizards were the sides to be on tonight, made it clear the bears under (and spread) were the sides. with all of that, cbb totals should only come in to play early afternoons when the side isn't clear and you are ready to gamble.
gotcha. any tips on how to read pregame?

profound

technique
Daps
gotcha. any tips on how to read pregame?

there is a lot of bullshyt on that site if u go clicking around

here is a link to the only part u need:

Game Center

if u were to enter the site without the link, u would click 'view full game center', then 'consensus', then choose the sport you want to view.

u could see the sides and totals at once, i keep them separate since thats how i did from the start.

imo there's nothing of substance there until 2 hours before whatever game starts, then finally during last hour you'll have the best picture.

same parameters as the splits on the other site, u want less bets and more cash. look at wizards for example, 35% of the bets had 45% of the cash on +3. that is confident money. now look at pels/jazz spread: 19% of the bets got 20% of the cash, on utah spread. doesnt look worth it...but 2 things: 1) a mountain of money on one side doesnt guarantee anything, and 2) that's the spread, if u look at the ML, 16% of the bets have 43% of the money, on jazz +200. that is staggering. when u see something like that, an alarm should go off in your head. on the same token, it guarantees nothing, but playing those every time will not leave u in the red.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

Game Center

if u were to enter the site without the link, u would click 'view full game center', then 'consensus', then choose the sport you want to view.

u could see the sides and totals at once, i keep them separate since thats how i did from the start.

imo there's nothing of substance there until 2 hours before whatever game starts, then finally during last hour you'll have the best picture.

same parameters as the splits on the other site, u want less bets and more cash. look at wizards for example, 35% of the bets had 45% of the cash on +3. that is confident money. now look at pels/jazz spread: 19% of the bets got 20% of the cash, on utah spread. doesnt look worth it...but 2 things: 1) a mountain of money on one side doesnt guarantee anything, and 2) that's the spread, if u look at the ML, 16% of the bets have 43% of the money, on jazz +200. that is staggering. when u see something like that, an alarm should go off in your head. on the same token, it guarantees nothing, but playing those every time will not leave u in the red.

Repped.

pcg

Pro
Daps

Game Center

another question bro. when is the best time to look at cbb vsin? 2 hours before the game or earlier? chicago st +17.5 got 41% of the bets and 89% of the money right now so i put a unit on it lol

profound

technique
Daps
another question bro. when is the best time to look at cbb vsin? 2 hours before the game or earlier? chicago st +17.5 got 41% of the bets and 89% of the money right now so i put a unit on it lol

shyt who knows, on one hand what if the game (being already not gonna get bet a lot) has such little action at that point that the handle is like $1200, and that’s only the errant thought of a lone bettor covering 89% of the $1200?

on the other hand, all but one like that i tried so far worked out. the numbers early are wide, then the other side comes in later and it balances out, but in the end the split is still noticeable. so we'll see.

pcg

Pro
Daps
shyt who knows, on one hand what if the game (being already not gonna get bet a lot) has such little action at that point that the handle is like $1200, and that’s only the errant thought of a lone bettor covering 89% of the $1200?

on the other hand, all but one like that i tried so far worked out. the numbers early are wide, then the other side comes in later and it balances out, but in the end the split is still noticeable. so we'll see.
bro i'm 5 of 5 on cbb right now following what you taught. :blessed:

profound

technique
Daps
bro i'm 5 of 5 on cbb right now following what you taught. :blessed:

:russ: just got on to ask if u caught that stonehill +16, because after your W last night i assumed u did.

good shyt :myman:

i did some crazy shyt last night and bet more games than im used to, just grabbing any good split i saw, and went 8-1.

stonehill was my first W today, but i did the work on the rest and im bout to fire my bets right now.

:salute: