Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
@profound @pcg Do you have any leans so far?

i was fixing my oven all day, i’m about to look at things now though and see.

last night was fukked up for me too. think i got too far too fast and had it coming. i skipped some good line reads in NBA to strictly do college, and they all panned out, so i was pissed about that.

2 things i thought about last night - since there’s no way to tell the handles full worth, im gonna assume these smaller schools arent worth much unless it’s an isolated game. like an 11am with nothing else around it.

and i’m gonna place emphasis on dogs that also have similar splits on the ML, because those were the ones working out for me.

because without those things, how do we know we aren’t betting on a game with 50 bettors and a mere $6k between them? i wouldn’t wanna be in a game like that.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
i was fixing my oven all day, i’m about to look at things now though and see.

last night was fukked up for me too. think i got too far too fast and had it coming. i skipped some good line reads in NBA to strictly do college, and they all panned out, so i was pissed about that.

2 things i thought about last night - since there’s no way to tell the handles full worth, im gonna assume these smaller schools arent worth much unless it’s an isolated game. like an 11am with nothing else around it.

and i’m gonna place emphasis on dogs that also have similar splits on the ML, because those were the ones working out for me.

because without those things, how do we know we aren’t betting on a game with 50 bettors and a mere $6k between them? i wouldn’t wanna be in a game like that.

Im looking at New Hampshire +4 and UNC Wilmington +1 in cbb. Im not sure how to gauge NBA.

profound

technique
Daps
Im looking at New Hampshire +4 and UNC Wilmington +1 in cbb. Im not sure how to gauge NBA.

i couldn’t see the NBA numbers at the right time so i had to let it all pass. if u get to pregame 30 or 20 mins before tipoff things will be clear, looking now pacers spread was definitely one.

i did take New Hampshire spread and the under on the early game, now looking to get 1-2 more in for the later ones.

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
IMG-7133.jpg

35 points on offense and not a single FG made :beli:

He did miss his only attempt though :deadrose:

Last edited:

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
i couldn’t see the NBA numbers at the right time so i had to let it all pass. if u get to pregame 30 or 20 mins before tipoff things will be clear, looking now pacers spread was definitely one.

i did take New Hampshire spread and the under on the early game, now looking to get 1-2 more in for the later ones.

I lost on Unc Wilmington but caught UC-Riverside at +12.5 live. They only lost by 1pt.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Fanduel had a parlay for Metcalf, lamb, pollard and cooks to all score $10 paid $440 and I didn't take it :damn:

profound

technique
Daps
I lost on Unc Wilmington but caught UC-Riverside at +12.5 live. They only lost by 1pt.

i didnt know the result till i read your post because i went to sleep. i had the +18.5 pregame and threw on half of what i was expecting from that on +7.5 sometime during the 2nd half.

notice the new hampshire W was exactly the strategy i brought up last night, that ML handle was packed. good way to weed out the garbage.