Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

Braman

Superstar
Daps
15 leg parlay. $10 for $1000. Hit on 12. Lost out on Saquon 50 yards rushing by 4 yards :sadcam: Gus TD and Likely 3+ catches to go

Gonna miss out on a 9 leg parlay by 1. $5 to win $600…Tank Dell 70 yards. They had a 50 yard catch called back on some bs :sadcam:

pcg

Pro
Daps
@pcg last game of the night, 1:30am last night, north arizona vs hawaii

all evening arizona had low bets and 70% of the cash on the +14, till it changed the hour-of with people laying big loot on the favorite to play catch up

that was a clear one, and being all isolated (and the very first game on vsin list), i hope u got on
i've been off betting this past holiday weekend bro. i'm back tho lol. can i ask what does handle mean?

profound

technique
Daps
i've been off betting this past holiday weekend bro. i'm back tho lol. can i ask what does handle mean?

the handle is the cash that's bet.

the best numbers to find is anything around 25% of the bets with 45% of the handle. uneven splits are good (where the handle on one side is significantly greater than the percentage of bets on that same side), but anything in that ballpark is key.

this was my basketball last night:

bellarmine +8, charleston +5, minnesota/sf under 136, sac state +8.5....all winners, and 2 of those 3 dogs won outright.

these had the kind of split i gave for an example. i say that to say, it's not knowledge i possess to get those, a good move can be drawn up as fast as it takes to find those numbers.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
the handle is the cash that's bet.

the best numbers to find is anything around 25% of the bets with 45% of the handle. uneven splits are good (where the handle on one side is significantly greater than the percentage of bets on that same side), but anything in that ballpark is key.

this was my basketball last night:

bellarmine +8, charleston +5, minnesota/sf under 136, sac state +8.5....all winners, and 2 of those 3 dogs won outright.

these had the kind of split i gave for an example. i say that to say, it's not knowledge i possess to get those, a good move can be drawn up as fast as it takes to find those numbers.

What you looking at for this weeks UFC card breh?

profound

technique
Daps
What you looking at for this weeks UFC card breh?

nothing really stands out. things are going too good elsewhere for me to worry about the stress of watching a fight with money on the line/thinking about judges, etc. at least till holidays pass. i'll look at the weigh ins and see if something comes to me but i wont go chasing it down. i'll @ u.

i know at this moment solecki/klose & tate/avila should have no problems going the distance, and potieria/bellato is probably a lock to end by KO.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Of course I need 1 more point from Bron and he keeps passing it to these fukking backup bums for first 5 minutes of 4th and he's done in a 30 pt blowout. Nba is a terrible product.

profound

technique
Daps

very first game listed today, oakland vs xavier -- 47% of the bets for 60% of the cash on oakland +15

oakland 15 point dog wins outright :banderas:

the split was bigger throughout the day, another 25/50 like i mentioned

hope u noticed/got on