Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
In the remaining NFL games this weekend there is only one game with a point spread over 4 and that is the Chiefs at -9.

Everything else is low af

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
In the remaining NFL games this weekend there is only one game with a point spread over 4 and that is the Chiefs at -9.

Everything else is low af
I dunno why BAL are only 3.5 favs vs the overrated Chargers. Thats free money right there. But u right, lots of low spreads which is great for us

profound

technique
Daps
had a decent day in college football/basketball, and saw the splits for the dogs on the 3 late games were all what i was looking for, by a good margin.

i figured the worst i do is 2-1, so i dropped the hammer on all of them. woke up and found out all three dogs won outright :wow:

had the under in the california game too.

time to try and do it all over again

his work on thanksgiving cant be understated. right or wrong, he's getting to the winners. i'm gonna pick a couple i agree with and now that the cash is loaded up on pregame i'll grab a few good unders as well.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
My favorites this week

Isiah Likely 2.5 catches, over

Raiders + 10. I actually think they may beat KC. Giving them 10 is a gift

Jerome ford 10.5 recieving yards over

Gus Edwards anytime td +110

Tank Dell +70 yards +110

CJ stroud +300 yards +100

Giants at home vs NE +4

Tampa at Indy +2.5

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
had a decent day in college football/basketball, and saw the splits for the dogs on the 3 late games were all what i was looking for, by a good margin.

i figured the worst i do is 2-1, so i dropped the hammer on all of them. woke up and found out all three dogs won outright :wow:

had the under in the california game too.

time to try and do it all over again

his work on thanksgiving cant be understated. right or wrong, he's getting to the winners. i'm gonna pick a couple i agree with and now that the cash is loaded up on pregame i'll grab a few good unders as well.

i tailed New England ml..Mac Jones is the worst QB ever

profound

technique
Daps
i tailed New England ml..Mac Jones is the worst QB ever

so much to choose from, and u got to allow some of those picks to be off (with big slates i usually make my bets in 3's), i dont know what u saw in a -200 ML attached to one of the worst teams.

even if it wins that payout is a disgrace. but i see they just tied it so you're probably good.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
so much to choose from, and u got to allow some of those picks to be off (with big slates i usually make my bets in 3's), i dont know what u saw in a -200 ML attached to one of the worst teams.

even if it wins that payout is a disgrace. but i see they just tied it so you're probably good.
look at the rest of the state it’s a bunch of bad teams playing..i should’ve took the under

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Broncos/Browns looks like the easiest under ever. It was 37.5 at kickoff.

profound

technique
Daps
got away with falcons ML/+2/the under in that game

dropped panthers spread but was nothing close to what i even had on ATL spread

cardinals +3/broncos ML/bills under 51 in play