Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This game ended with 36 points in total. When you are saved by .5

close-call.jpg

broller

Veteran
Daps
I hate the NFL sometimes. I had the Bengels -26.5 team total. How you score 21 points in 1st half and only a field goal in the second half. :dahell:

That shyt happens in every sport unfortunately. Embiid has 26 going into the 4th a couple games ago and didn't come back on the court even though the rest of the starters did in a game that was still a contest. People with Steph Curry over 29.5 were probably looking happy after the 3rd quarter when he had 26. He ended up we with 28.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Placed - 9 Team ParlayTo Win $ 4,266.00
  • Dak Prescott of the Dallas Cowboys will have 285 or more passing yards against the Philadelphia EaglesPhiladelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys
  • Jalen Hurts of the Philadelphia Eagles will have over 254.5 passing yardsPhiladelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys
  • A.J. Brown of the Philadelphia Eagles will have 108 or more receiving yards against the Dallas CowboysPhiladelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys
  • DeVonta Smith of the Philadelphia Eagles will have 72 or more receiving yards against the Dallas CowboysPhiladelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys
  • CeeDee Lamb of the Dallas Cowboys will have 109 or more receiving yards against the Philadelphia EaglesPhiladelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys
  • Jake Ferguson of the Dallas Cowboys will have 46 or more receiving yards against the Philadelphia EaglesPhiladelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys
  • DeVonta Smith of the Philadelphia Eagles will score 1 or more touchdowns against the Dallas CowboysPhiladelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys
  • CeeDee Lamb of the Dallas Cowboys will score 1 or more touchdowns against the Philadelphia EaglesPhiladelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys
  • Jake Ferguson of the Dallas Cowboys will score 1 or more touchdowns against the Philadelphia EaglesPhiladelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys

I need this miracle to come thru. Ferguson got a TD, Devonta got a TD. Ferguson got the yardage. Lamb is like 31 yards away which is basically 1 catch for him especially if its a touchdown. Need these QB to just pass the ball every play. This would more than make up for all the damn losses i've hit today. Still plenty of time too. :lawd:
Did you hit this on that Hail Mary

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
That shyt happens in every sport unfortunately. Embiid has 26 going into the 4th a couple games ago and didn't come back on the court even though the rest of the starters did in a game that was still a contest. People with Steph Curry over 29.5 were probably looking happy after the 3rd quarter when he had 26. He ended up we with 28.

I get it but this the team total. They had 2 qts to get 6 pts. The NFL teams good for this.

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
Placed - 2 Team Parlay To Win $ 195.00
  • Tee Higgins of the Cincinnati Bengals will have 47 or more receiving yards against the Buffalo BillsCincinnati Bengals vs Buffalo Bills
  • Gabriel Davis of the Buffalo Bills will have 34 or more receiving yards against the Cincinnati BengalsCincinnati Bengals vs Buffalo Bills

This nikka Gabe Davis went the entire game without a single catch :deadrose:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
  • Tee Higgins of the Cincinnati Bengals will have 47 or more receiving yards against the Buffalo BillsCincinnati Bengals vs Buffalo Bills
  • Gabriel Davis of the Buffalo Bills will have 34 or more receiving yards against the Cincinnati BengalsCincinnati Bengals vs Buffalo Bills

I find the wr yds to be the toughest one. Teams can scheme a guy out leaving your parlay looking :mjcry:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Did you hit this on that Hail Mary
Nah, Dak 11 yards short, Hurts had 207, brown and Smith short on yards, no TD for lamb.

Not surprised on yards since Eagles seem to pass the ball around between those two and goedert. Meanwhile Cowboys are mostly lamb. He had 191 yards and next guy had 91. Not sure but that might be the team with biggest discrepancy in the league between top receiver and second guy and I think it's often not just this week.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

shyt was kinda like Devante during that game last week where he had like I think one catch or very little. Always happens when you need a player to perform.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I just saw that Arizona is favored by 10 over Colorado IN BOULDER and my jaw dropped to the floor. How times have changed in the past month or so.

(I'll happily take Arizona BTW. Deion and the boys are spiraling and Arizona is finding form.)