Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Damn i was gonna pull the trigger on the under for this chiefs game when the total first came out at 51... :snoop:
I was about to jump in on the live 1Q over of 13.5.

Glad I didn't:heh:

That is where NFL and NBA are totally different.

Chiefs had 7 not even 3 minutes in. You'd think another 7 by either team was a lock.

Conversely, in the NBA, there could be 3 minutes left in a quarter, but you need 20 more points. shyt like that actually hits a lot

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I took:

Celtics ML (Hit)
Nuggets ML (Hit)
Alabama ML (Hit)
Ravens ML
Bengals ML

Need this to hit as I got obliterated a few days ago. Both the Bucks and Nuggets lost on the same night and I went heavy on both. The most I've put down in a while, and I took both of them live ML when they were losing too.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If you had KC on the ML, BET365 automatically gives you early-pay (means a win for your picks if they go up 17-0).

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If KC gets pass the their own 30, I'm going to jump on -6.5 KC live play, I know the Dolphins will be desperate to score a TD from here on.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Really need the Ravens and Bengals to come through. I know hindsight is 20/20 and there are many "what ifs", but if the 49er's did not shyt the bed against the Vikings two weeks ago, I'd be a lot more up. Then bum ass North Carolina and that fraud Drake Maye fukked me over. To top it off, the Suns losing that first game against the Spurs where KD turned it over cost me quite a bit of winnings.

I didn't put a ton on my play today, but the payout will be nice if the Ravens ML and Bengals ML hit as my other legs of the parlay already hit.