Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Bucks were pulling away, and then let the Nets go on a big run. Missed FT's cost me the Bucks covering.

Not taking those frauds on the road anymore.

Dame looks mediocre.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Took a bath on all my MNF plays. Won my first CBB bet of the year by the skin of my teeth, UCLA -29, 1 unit

What are the Champions League plays this afternoon?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Brehs what off shore sites are as good as Bovada? Im talking prop bets that allow you to pick multiple players from different games in a parlay, etc

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Took a bath on all my MNF plays. Won my first CBB bet of the year by the skin of my teeth, UCLA -29, 1 unit

What are the Champions League plays this afternoon?

Think Dortmund and PSG have good value tonight

Ac milan don't seem to be in the best of form and Newcastle have some injuries

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Thinking of throwing a few hundred on Burrow MVP +4000.

I think he's too far behind for that, his counting stats are already way behind plus I don't think the Bengals record is gonna be anything special this year. Not a lot of avenues to victory.

If you want a longshot to win MVP, bet Goff at +3300ish(on a unrelated note, it's super annoying NY doesn't allow you to bet on NFL MVP - you can't gamble on any award that is voted on - like, that's the line you draw with betting? :mjlol: )

I should have bet more.:snoop:.

profound

technique
Daps
@broller u once asked how i was able to view draftkings cash splits. i only knew how to see the first few, but i found out how to see the rest.

it's a glitch. i'm on a MacBook pro, i assume other machines have the same feature.

i press command + F to get the search bar up, and search for any team beyond the paywall and it will show me.

pregame is better for NFL totals, and the rest is equal, except draftkings has some good hockey bettors who know the right dogs, and that money is not showing up on pregame.

broller

Veteran
Daps
@broller u once asked how i was able to view draftkings cash splits. i only knew how to see the first few, but i found out how to see the rest.

it's a glitch. i'm on a MacBook pro, i assume other machines have the same feature.

i press command + F to get the search bar up, and search for any team beyond the paywall and it will show me.

pregame is better for NFL totals, and the rest is equal, except draftkings has some good hockey bettors who know the right dogs, and that money is not showing up on pregame.

Respect for following up. I'd rep you but I gotta distribute more reps to others

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
Damn Dan duel must've got hit big these past couple days because of college basketball.. this the second day in a row the site crashed, I seen somebody hit for $200,000 off $100 and $1 for $11,000.. they getting killed off them big ass spread bets.

J Money

Daps

My bro who you got for the weekend fights?
Damn Dan duel must've got hit big these past couple days because of college basketball.. this the second day in a row the site crashed, I seen somebody hit for $200,000 off $100 and $1 for $11,000.. they getting killed off them big ass spread bets.

200k from $100? Can you post/link the bet?

profound

technique
Daps
My bro who you got for the weekend fights?

already on jiri, my biggest bet in MMA in a long time.

i picked up about 5 units saturday and dropped it all on him when he hit +120. i may do more, depending.

i was on alex in his last fight and thought he barely got by a guy who dont have a lot left. i wouldn't care if he knocked jan out though, i would be on jiri regardless.

the rest of that card looks weak, maybe i'll spot something during weigh ins. for now i'll look to get something on diego lopes and parlay a strong line with st denis.

i do like pavlovich in the main, just none of that stuff as serious as i like jiri in that fight.

Last edited:

J Money

Daps
already on jiri, my biggest bet in MMA in a long time.

i picked up about 5 units saturday and dropped it all on him when he hit +120. i may do more, depending.

i was on alex in his last fight and thought he barely got by a guy who dont have a lot left. i wouldn't care if he knocked jan out though, i would be on jiri regardless.

the rest of that card looks weak, maybe i'll spot something for weigh ins. for now i'll look to get something on diego lopes and parlay a strong line with st denis.

i do like pavlovich in the main, just none of that stuff as serious as i like jiri in that fight.

Damn you extra confident on Jiri? You think stylistically he has the advantage over Alex?

profound

technique
Daps
Damn you extra confident on Jiri? You think stylistically he has the advantage over Alex?

there's always some bias involved. i was on all 3 of his fights and not 1 came with a price i didnt like. so maybe it comes down to me keeping that going.

glover i did not want to bet against, i knew what it was like to lose betting against him, knew he gains power when he's hurt, knew he didnt lose in 4 years. but jiri out-willed him, out gas-tanked him, outgrappled him. so it's like why not keep that up, alex is not as scary as glover imo.

notice how safe he fought vs jan. he didnt trust his own chin, he didnt trust his own cardio. jiri dont stall like jan. but that's 50/50 as they are big and will both be slinging, so i just fall on the plus side with a more proven commodity imo. but i throw extra down out of bias for jiri, bias for always doing well on the november NYC cards, for my spider sense going off when i saw jiri flip to dog.

alex does have activity on his side, i dont like that. there's also the question of jiri's shoulder and if he even improved since being on ice. but alex is an aging drunk who didnt think he would make it this far, whereas i think jiri thinks he was destined to be here. we'll see :manny: