It took me 'bout 30 mintues to figure how to post my ticket. :flabbynsick:

com-google-android-apps-photos-1.png

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Take notes of the Packers brehs. Yall can feast off this trash team this year. Even up against trash teams they stink.

• Haha
Reactions: pcg

profound

technique
Daps
forgot to post earlier

season record before today

71-46-5 ATS, 80-42 ML

last time i checked everything i picked from dude was winning. i may even hit a +246 parlay.

profound

technique
Daps

last time i checked everything i picked from dude was winning. i may even hit a +246 parlay.

bucs cover, bears cover. that bucs pic sounded exactly like panthers from last week so it was my biggest bet today.

only bet outside of that was using pregame for the ravens under. and the parlay lost...but that wasn't very significant, just a little something to keep me content from not doing volume on straights.

he has cowboys straight, i bought to +4.

i have to look back but i think he has bills either winning or covering. someone in the comments pointed out a good reason for them to get the W today...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Placed - 9 Team ParlayTo Win $ 4,266.00
  • Dak Prescott of the Dallas Cowboys will have 285 or more passing yards against the Philadelphia EaglesPhiladelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys
  • Jalen Hurts of the Philadelphia Eagles will have over 254.5 passing yardsPhiladelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys
  • A.J. Brown of the Philadelphia Eagles will have 108 or more receiving yards against the Dallas CowboysPhiladelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys
  • DeVonta Smith of the Philadelphia Eagles will have 72 or more receiving yards against the Dallas CowboysPhiladelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys
  • CeeDee Lamb of the Dallas Cowboys will have 109 or more receiving yards against the Philadelphia EaglesPhiladelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys
  • Jake Ferguson of the Dallas Cowboys will have 46 or more receiving yards against the Philadelphia EaglesPhiladelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys
  • DeVonta Smith of the Philadelphia Eagles will score 1 or more touchdowns against the Dallas CowboysPhiladelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys
  • CeeDee Lamb of the Dallas Cowboys will score 1 or more touchdowns against the Philadelphia EaglesPhiladelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys
  • Jake Ferguson of the Dallas Cowboys will score 1 or more touchdowns against the Philadelphia EaglesPhiladelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys

I need this miracle to come thru. Ferguson got a TD, Devonta got a TD. Ferguson got the yardage. Lamb is like 31 yards away which is basically 1 catch for him especially if its a touchdown. Need these QB to just pass the ball every play. This would more than make up for all the damn losses i've hit today. Still plenty of time too. :lawd:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Have a broken qb in jones and don't run it on the first drive. Ans then comes the worst qb in devito and don't run it with your best player brehs. I'm sick. 3 more carries. :mjcry: