Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Penn State -8.5
James Madison ML
App State ML
USC ML
Bama -3

+1825, 1 unit

Feeling OK so far but USC defense couldn’t cover middle schoolers, might cash this out if I get a good offer

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
When you think huskies at -140 is free but usc giving them hell :dead:

Not even sure what the over was but I should’ve took it

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
put some picks in for tomorrow. got dolphins, rams, vikings, seahawks, bucs, commanders, panthers, cowboys, giants, jets. hopefully a few hit if not all. the cards wasn't an option against the browns with their questions at QB and how good the browns d can be, and same for the bears at saints. i'm ok not taking those risks. both were biggest spreads plus high risk of going over so those look to be stay away for one reason or another. the game that was a tough one was the bills vs bengals. i wanna go with bills but feel like thats too close to pick. may just throw up a $1 SGP on it like i did for the dolphins and chiefs.

Placed - 7 Team ParlayTo Win $ 199.00
  • Jaylen Waddle of the Miami Dolphins will score 1 or more touchdowns against the Kansas City ChiefsKansas City Chiefs vs Miami Dolphins
  • Rashee Rice of the Kansas City Chiefs will score 1 or more touchdowns against the Miami DolphinsKansas City Chiefs vs Miami Dolphins
  • Tyreek Hill of the Miami Dolphins will have 115 or more receiving yards against the Kansas City ChiefsKansas City Chiefs vs Miami Dolphins
  • Tua Tagovailoa of the Miami Dolphins will have 304 or more passing yards against the Kansas City ChiefsKansas City Chiefs vs Miami Dolphins
  • Patrick Mahomes II of the Kansas City Chiefs will have 305 or more passing yards against the Miami DolphinsKansas City Chiefs vs Miami Dolphins
  • Isiah Pacheco of the Kansas City Chiefs will have 75 or more rushing yards against the Miami DolphinsKansas City Chiefs vs Miami Dolphins
  • Raheem Mostert of the Miami Dolphins will have 64 or more rushing yards against the Kansas City ChiefsKansas City Chiefs vs Miami Dolphins

that one has an o/u of 50 so a 24-21 dolphins win with those stats would be great.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Rams were +150 vs GB couple days ago. Dropped $500 on that.

Took a $100 parlay of WAS +140, Rams +150 and Rams/GB over 38

For the record, WAS ML at NE is great value as well by itself
Stafford out & that NE/Was line makes no sense..hard to trust Mac Jones but Washington just played their super bowl

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Stafford out & that NE/Was line makes no sense..hard to trust Mac Jones but Washington just played their super bowl

Even with stafford out, Mcvay will outcoach MLF easily. Packers offense is very bad.

The only thing i would change is the total to the under.

NE is like GB east.

Again its not guarantee but these two games are excellent values which is what i look for.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Even with stafford out, Mcvay will outcoach MLF easily. Packers offense is very bad.

The only thing i would change is the total to the under.

NE is like GB east.

Again its not guarantee but these two games are excellent values which is what i look for.
thinking bout taking LA & Washington +10 on a teaser