Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
If yall beliebe the Bucks are gonna win the NBA championship with Dame now you can get 7/2 odds :ehh:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Any of you betting the Canelo - Charlo fight?
I'm debating it...

Anyone willing to drop some coin on W. Kentucky v. Middle TN St over 60.5, WKY -6.5, Corley and Messer of WKY both scoring anytime TDs, WKY QB Reed throwing under 330.5 yd, Corley w/ 70+ yds, and WKY -3.5 1st half at +3121?

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I cost myself money tonight being lazy. Glad I have proof lol.

Was going to bet Orioles O4.5, Rays O3.5 and Jose Berrios O15.5 outs ... $50 for $300.
IMG-4948.png

Instead of going into Illinois (I'm in Missouri and we can't bet here) as soon as I knew what I was going to bet I chilled, played some Apex, then got ready for work and left to go make my bet real quick. Man, they raised Berrios to o17.5 outs and I didn't feel as comfortable with that one. The other one was too good to be true and I knew it. Ended up just betting the team overs for $30
IMG-4955.jpg

profound

technique
Daps
Lions are -110 against the Packers this Thursday? :patrice:

C'monnn....the markets overreacting to the Packers comback against the Saints?

I am bugging?

did u decide?

DK upped the limit on my profit boost which makes turning lions ML to +120 slightly more worth it.

from the capper i trust, packers came back because saints put in their backup qb and stopped scoring? lions 6-0 ats vs the division, and won 3 straight vs lions? sounds air tight but that line is suspect to u, what i don’t like is these weekday favorites are all winning and trends are meant to be broken.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Packer at home on a short week isnt a bad thing to have the overrated Lions that low.

Im putting $500 on Packers ML. Goff aint shyt and never will be especially against a good pass rushing team
$500 ML on the Packers? :whoa:

I don't know man, reconsider this.

Is Aaron Jones out still?

Detroit fukked me over in Week 2 against Seattle.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
did u decide?

DK upped the limit on my profit boost which makes turning lions ML to +120 slightly more worth it.

from the capper i trust, packers came back because saints put in their backup qb and stopped scoring? lions 6-0 ats vs the division, and won 3 straight vs lions? sounds air tight but that line is suspect to u, what i don’t like is these weekday favorites are all winning and trends are meant to be broken.

I like the Lions in this game and if you are putting serious money, consider buying some points.

Lions at +4 5 rang to be save, but I like Lions ML and they will stop the Packers offensively.

profound

technique
Daps
I like the Lions in this game and if you are putting serious money, consider buying some points.

Lions at +4 5 rang to be save, but I like Lions ML and they will stop the Packers offensively.

yeah nothing serious, i would only use the limit on my boost, which buying up at -159ish wouldn’t be too worth it

i might rather lose going for the plus money but we’ll see

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
$500 ML on the Packers? :whoa:

I don't know man, reconsider this.

Is Aaron Jones out still?

Detroit fukked me over in Week 2 against Seattle.
yup. I dont buy into the Lions hype. They still the same Lions to me. They have a shytty record in GB and its a short week. If this was in DET, i wouldnt even touch the game :hubie:

Jones will play. Its not reported but he will. He would of played vs Saints but they held him for tonights game. The only two questionable that i dont know who are playing are Jaire and Watson.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
yeah nothing serious, i would only use the limit on my boost, which buying up at -159ish wouldn’t be too worth it

i might rather lose going for the plus money but we’ll see

One thing I noticed about DK is, if you place a bet, and quickly change your mind about something, they won't give you a full cashout like BetMGM or Bet365 does. But I notice DK competes with them in making their odds slightly better than them in most games.