Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
@SwizzLake do u have an opinion on the eagles/bucs total?

I like the Eagles tonight. I took them the alternate spread of -2. I like them at the -5 even.

Eagles are in a good position to take over the NFC East with a win today. Tampa Bay barely got by the Bears last week, but we all know football can be funny lol

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Baker Mayfield against that Eagles pass rush can be a recipe for disaster. But I don't love our offense yet, and funky shyt always happens to us in Tampa. I took Under 45 a few days ago.

profound

technique
Daps
I like the Eagles tonight. I took them the alternate spread of -2. I like them at the -5 even.

Eagles are in a good position to take over the NFC East with a win today. Tampa Bay barely got by the Bears last week, but we all know football can be funny lol

No I said the total. You did good on a few unders, and called the packers one.

For football I like unders or nothing else. And for this game, the over dominates the tickets and despite this it ticked down a point.

However the spread to me suggests more points than a few, so I wanted your take.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
No I said the total. You did good on a few unders, and called the packers one.

For football I like unders or nothing else. And for this game, the over dominates the tickets and despite this it ticked down a point.

However the spread to me suggests more points than a few, so I wanted your take.

For football, I also like the Unders or nothing else, but the Eagles game we have the potential to see scoring, I don't like touching the Eagles totals.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Baker Mayfield against that Eagles pass rush can be a recipe for disaster. But I don't love our offense yet, and funky shyt always happens to us in Tampa. I took Under 45 a few days ago.
Turned into a defensive showdown and the rain came down.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Spread is on lock heading to the 4th quarter. :ahh:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I was so focused on MNF but ended up hitting on baseball.

20230925-230239.jpg

Last edited:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I wanna make $500 so I can justify flying to Jersey to see the Seahawks play next Monday …

about to bet aggressive af for the rest of the week.