Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
i think in a lot of those situations the cash outs are a bad reaction that comes quick. like trying to preserve a little W inside the L, trying not to let the book fully get u. i doubt he needed the dollar but he wasn’t aware, if the option is there, that play is alive.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Hit on a couple touchdown props last night. About to go crazy on this Alvarez/Charlo fight since there’s no UFC this weekend.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Cashing out is a terrible long term strategy.

i think in a lot of those situations the cash outs are a bad reaction that comes quick. like trying to preserve a little W inside the L, trying not to let the book fully get u. i doubt he needed the dollar but he wasn’t aware, if the option is there, that play is alive.
Cashing out backfired for me in multiple different times last year, I'm letting things ride now days

profound

technique
Daps
Cashing out backfired for me in multiple different times last year, I'm letting things ride now days

one Sunday earlier this MLB season, i checked in on the games and had two teams i bet on down 4 & 5 runs at the same time. A mild depression washed over me :unimpressed:

both teams ended up winning.

this is also why i try not to score watch until the end approaches. I won’t cash out of a losing ticket but sometimes will cash out when my team is up only a little in the 8th inning.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
one Sunday earlier this MLB season, i checked in on the games and had two teams i bet on down 4 & 5 runs at the same time. A mild depression washed over me :unimpressed:

both teams ended up winning.

this is also why i try not to score watch until the end approaches. I won’t cash out of a losing ticket but sometimes will cash out when my team is up only a little in the 8th inning.
Truth be told, I very rarely sweat my bets anymore. Just do the homework, put in my plays and check back the next day