Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Lions are -110 against the Packers this Thursday? :patrice:

C'monnn....the markets overreacting to the Packers comback against the Saints?

I am bugging?

profound

technique
Daps
the site that shows strictly draftkings splits had 10% of the tickets on rockies, holding 88% of the money on the game :huhldup:

i typically follow along on something like that and should have because that was an unreal split, it had to be mostly 1 person or very few, with the rest on rockies just small money. couldn't work up the nerve but did grab the under 12.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

I am bugging?
Packer at home on a short week isnt a bad thing to have the overrated Lions that low.

Im putting $500 on Packers ML. Goff aint shyt and never will be especially against a good pass rushing team

broller

Veteran
Daps

I am bugging?

Packer at home on a short week isnt a bad thing to have the overrated Lions that low.

Im putting $500 on Packers ML. Goff aint shyt and never will be especially against a good pass rushing team

The Lions offense doesn't hit as much on the road. I think I may bet the Lions TT under 23.5

broller

Veteran
Daps
the site that shows strictly draftkings splits had 10% of the tickets on rockies, holding 88% of the money on the game :huhldup:

i typically follow along on something like that and should have because that was an unreal split, it had to be mostly 1 person or very few, with the rest on rockies just small money. couldn't work up the nerve but did grab the under 12.

What site shows the DraftKings splits?

profound

technique
Daps
What site shows the DraftKings splits?

vsin.com

up until very recently, u could view for free by putting your page in reader mode. that still works for viewing UFC splits, but nothing else.

maybe there’s still a workaround I’m not aware of, maybe someone more resourceful can let us know.

u can however still see the first few games and dodgers/Rockies being one of them was how I saw.

broller

Veteran
Daps
vsin.com

up until very recently, u could view for free by putting your page in reader mode. that still works for viewing UFC splits, but nothing else.

maybe there’s still a workaround I’m not aware of, maybe someone more resourceful can let us know.

u can however still see the first few games and dodgers/Rockies being one of them was how I saw.

Respect , homie

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
One of my boys kept a part time job as a baggage handler for Delta just for the flight benefits, he said he had to fly standby but he only paid the tax on the flights and it was 100% worth it

yeah my ex worked for an airline and I ate well, Went to israel roundtrip for like 90 bucks (taxes). Flew first class to a few other places as well just paying the taxes. And the standby part is true I got stuck a few times as you gotta wait till everyone boards the plane then they would call your name if there is a seat if not :to: