Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Terrible but who expects Brandon to get ten assists? Now if that was me? I'm rewatching the first half to see if they got that right.

They definitely didn't change the stat to stop some random from winning 10k when there's literally billions at stake in total (hundreds of millions at least)
Wizards got postponed. They're still stuck in Texas.
That sucks. But I'll chop it up as fate. I was gonna put big bread on my boys today and it would be a shame if they got caught slipping. SGP Orlando and Philly let's go!!!

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
SGA 30+ pts
Tatum 30+ pts
Sengun 6+ assists

+287

dropped a couple units on this today
I hate your bet. Yes the numbers are doable but all that for +287 just seems like it's a little too much.

You can get better odds with easier to reach goals.
An example would be to lower Tatum to 25+ and add that he'll make 1 3pter and you might need to say he'll get some short shyt like 4rbs. Then your odds might be like +400 or something.

Go play around with it now just to see what kind of odds you'll get but I'm certain you can do better :handshake:

Edit: Just by the way you talk I feel I overstepped and you know what you're doing. Get your units homey...

@profound what do you think about riding with Orlando again with that 10pt lead wins bet? Unless Embiid don't play I see Philly winning but my GUT says Orlando builds an early first half double digit lead before getting thumped during the majority of the final 3 quarters. $50 pays $215 right now with Embiid being a game time decision last time I checked 2hrs ago. So the time to bet is now regardless. Talk me out of it or else I'm gonna ride :boss:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I hate your bet. Yes the numbers are doable but all that for +287 just seems like it's a little too much.

You can get better odds with easier to reach goals.
An example would be to lower Tatum to 25+ and add that he'll make 1 3pter and you might need to say he'll get some short shyt like 4rbs. Then your odds might be like +400 or something.

Go play around with it now just to see what kind of odds you'll get but I'm certain you can do better :handshake:

Edit: Just by the way you talk I feel I overstepped and you know what you're doing. Get your units homey...

@profound what do you think about riding with Orlando again with that 10pt lead wins bet? Unless Embiid don't play I see Philly winning but my GUT says Orlando builds an early first half double digit lead before getting thumped during the majority of the final 3 quarters. $50 pays $215 right now with Embiid being a game time decision last time I checked 2hrs ago. So the time to bet is now regardless. Talk me out of it or else I'm gonna ride :boss:
I love Orlando all year

I have a smaller play tonight:

Magic +9.5
Kings ML
Thunder ML
Suns ML

+594

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I love Orlando all year

I have a smaller play tonight:

Magic +9.5
Kings ML
Thunder ML
Suns ML

+594
I might name my son Orlando just off all the wins they've pulled off Vs top teams. And GS is destined to lose to the worst teams :blessed:

That Suns money line is cutting it close. A couple points :hula: a couple dollars
But if they lose..
A couple points :hula: no dollars :damn:

profound

technique
Daps

seems unsafe enough to not need to talk u out of it.

if that's how u feel it goes, why not :manny:

magic was victim to a 30 point blowout without embiid, but obviously they got hot since then.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
With the NFL season nearly finished I'm trying NBA betting. Still getting used to it, some of these teams go up by 15+ points and blow leads like it's nothin :mindblown:

With that said is this a safe bet?

Celtics ML
Kings ML
Memphis ML
Thunder ML

profound

technique
Daps
With the NFL season nearly finished I'm trying NBA betting. Still getting used to it, some of these teams go up by 15+ points and blow leads like it's nothin :mindblown:

Celtics ML
Kings ML
Memphis ML
Thunder ML

no such thing as safe with 4 teams on weds night NBA

One of ‘em will burn u.

Perhaps not, maybe u can escape, but that style won’t last.

Still better than doing nothing, and if it loses u now have a lesson to make money from.

Better to risk on a dog or two though imo.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
seems unsafe enough to not need to talk u out of it.

if that's how u feel it goes, why not :manny:

magic was victim to a 30 point blowout without embiid, but obviously they got hot since then.
I made the bet five minutes before you said this :manny:

Celtics ML
Kings ML
Memphis ML
Thunder ML
Here's a little secret I figured out. When a team is down a bunch, they usually offer a spread relative to the score. So say a team down 25. Take that team at +18 or something with positive odds. Rarely a team loses by that much nah mean :youngsabo:(looking at this Brooklyn game...)

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I made the bet five minutes before you said this :manny:

Here's a little secret I figured out. When a team is down a bunch, they usually offer a spread relative to the score. So say a team down 25. Take that team at +18 or something with positive odds. Rarely a team loses by that much nah mean :youngsabo:(looking at this Brooklyn game...)
Ok it's time to take that advice :francis:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
i tried hawks +100 with my promo :manny: :salute:
Yeah I was leaning towards Atlanta or Toronto
I feel better with Atlanta today but I went with Orlando hopping Embiid wouldn't play. I'm watching that game and Embiid is favoring his foot a little too the point he's playing no defense. Offensively he's putting in work still. TBC...

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nets took the night off. Tatum‘s already got 18 in the first but this game’s gonna be over by halftime, might only play 20-25 mins