Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
no such thing as safe with 4 teams on weds night NBA

One of ‘em will burn u.

Perhaps not, maybe u can escape, but that style won’t last.

Still better than doing nothing, and if it loses u now have a lesson to make money from.

Better to risk on a dog or two though imo.
looks like its gonna be okc

mfs cant even box out and rebound :snoop:

J Money

Daps
This is why i cant really fukk with the nba some of these dudes casually take the dumbest shots at times

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The NFL season was up and down. Similar to college football. Started well..and by late October/early November shyt turned sideways. I started to gamble less by December.

Was traveling during the holidays so i wasn't paying too much time on making betting moves.

I think the Eagles match so well with what KC likes to do. But we also saw what KC has done to the top ranked 49ers defense last fall.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
looks like its gonna be okc

mfs cant even box out and rebound :snoop:
I had the whole schedule with whoever I thought would win with the point spread maxed in their favor. I usually don't play the ones that are close but I will if I'm confident.

Houston should be thinking Wambanyana and tank but no... They playing Eric Gordon (I guess so somebody can trade for him) and he's the reason Houston wins but that spread would only go to +4.5 for OKC. OKC losses by 6 aka one basket and my $95 that was about to turn into $900 is now negative $95 :damn:

The last time I took a loss on the day was the last time I posted in here :jbhmm: so I'm going to shut The fukk to today and post about my winnings tomorrow:hubie:

J Money

Daps
I had the whole schedule with whoever I thought would win with the point spread maxed in their favor. I usually don't play the ones that are close but I will if I'm confident.

Houston should be thinking Wambanyana and tank but no... They playing Eric Gordon (I guess so somebody can trade for him) and he's the reason Houston wins but that spread would only go to +4.5 for OKC. OKC losses by 6 aka one basket and my $95 that was about to turn into $900 is now negative $95 :damn:

The last time I took a loss on the day was the last time I posted in here :jbhmm: so I'm going to shut The fukk to today and post about my winnings tomorrow:hubie:

I watched most of the game it was a weird game, they really let my man grab 12 offensive rebounds, kept taking dumb shots and couuldnt seperate when they got close or took the lead. Mf Tre Mann took like 4 pull up 3s in a row which were all bricks shyt pissed me off :dead:

I find NFL a lot better to gamble on but hey, todays games look a bit better betting wise so lets hope we make some money

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I watched most of the game it was a weird game, they really let my man grab 12 offensive rebounds, kept taking dumb shots and couuldnt seperate when they got close or took the lead. Mf Tre Mann took like 4 pull up 3s in a row which were all bricks shyt pissed me off :dead:

I find NFL a lot better to gamble on but hey, todays games look a bit better betting wise so lets hope we make some money
NFL has too many upsets and I feel ref's control the outcome too often there.

NBA was funny early but the last month has been easy to judge imo

Last year I learned that baseball is the easiest, just learn the teams and there's not much room for upsets in that sport. Hockey is easy as well I just don't care to watch.

Late nights them Asian basketball leagues be weird. Favorites usually win and basically if a team is up 5 at any point... they rarely lose it. And scores tend to stay close like within 8pts all game long

And fukk tennis :stop:

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know how Utah lost to Stanford…would’ve been 3, 7 leg parlays, three days in a row

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Small plays tonight

Unit on Lakers -1.5, couple units on BYU/Arizona parlay -114

Hoe ass Pat Bev missed two free throws with 8 seconds left to ruin the Lakers play :beli:

Been killing CBB/NBA live bets. Denver at home is a machine. Caught them at -4 when they were down early vs GS, caught Heat +4.5, St Mary's -3.5 and USC -6.5

Heavy on Kings ML tonight. Indy played last night and Fox should look to show out over his AS snub

Last edited:

profound

technique
Daps
If anything I'll do my own, he definitely gave out the blueprint, I'm gonna start one with $50 and see how far I can go.

i tried my own too but on draftkings. the first died by 1 assist. but last night i hit:

davis double double
jokic 10+ rebounds
adebayo 7+ rebounds
mccollum 15+ points
giannis 25+ points

+200

i just added a softer line (AD) to go with those -700's.

hopefully i could hit day 2.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
i tried my own too but on draftkings. the first died by 1 assist. but last night i hit:

davis double double
jokic 10+ rebounds
adebayo 7+ rebounds
mccollum 15+ points
giannis 25+ points

+200

Anything for today? I lost mine yesterday by 1 3pt basket for CJ McCollum

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

davis double double
jokic 10+ rebounds
adebayo 7+ rebounds
mccollum 15+ points
giannis 25+ points

+200

I had two tickets relying on CJ 15+, was looking spooky when New Orleans was down damn near 30 and he was stuck on 10 :francis: Thankfully they closed the gap and starters played the 4th :wow:

Only ticket I've lost this week was on a Claxton 8+ boards when BK got blown out and emptied the bench the entire 4th. Once you get a feel for certain players and matchups you can hit consistently, blowouts and injuries are really the one obstacle you'll never be able to fully avoid.