Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The challenge gonna fail tonight because of barret :martin:
What challenge?

And Brunson was WIDE OPEN at the end right there. I'm sure Knicks fans are not pleased with Randle going 1 vs 2 instead.

I nerd Shroder to score 3 more points for me to make extra extra. Let's go west coast wizards!!!

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
What challenge?

And Brunson was WIDE OPEN at the end right there. I'm sure Knicks fans are not pleased with Randle going 1 vs 2 instead.

I nerd Shroder to score 3 more points for me to make extra extra. Let's go west coast wizards!!!
I just put a $2 bet on lakers to hit a 3 (to win $11) and next basket my boy Dennis makes a 3 so I got my single game parlay as well :banderas:

Tesla truck only 40k right :smugbiden:

@profound Ad Bron and Rui been stuck on 9rb
I'm praying to the Coli jinx gawds that AD gets that one you need. My gut is now neutral, tbc...

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
What challenge?

Look up Calling our shot on youtube

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Look up Calling our shot on youtube
You can't just tell me what it is :comeon:
And if it's picks? I'm good
I started winning once I stopped listening to any of that stuff. Today for instance, I made about 10 bets and won them all except one which was Miami -4.5 La -4.5, Mil and LAC (Miami won by 3)

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
other dude hit but in all honesty these are sucker bets. There's the same probability it picking 10 single games right in a row. Infact picking 10 singles probably has better odds. Still fun though

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
So has anyone noticed app/site instability after winning the day before?

Draft kings, had no issues making bets/etc
Today I do a single game parlay that appears to be too simple by my own estimation. I'm ready to flip $50 into $300. I make my 10 picks (I got it like that) and when I hit submit it tells me some of the picks I choose are no longer available :wtf:

I try to keep them in my betting slip and the slip itself just freezes. So I exit the app and go back in and the picks are gone. When I go back to reenter the picks it now only shows picks for the other team :mindblown:

About a week ago I finally signed up and got the $200 in free bets from the $5 deposit. I've won everyday and is up over a stack. I think they had enough of my shyt :jbhmm: this is against my better judgement but I'm going to share that bet with you once I can set it again which should be soon....

other dude hit but in all honesty these are sucker bets. There's the same probability it picking 10 single games right in a row. Infact picking 10 singles probably has better odds. Still fun though
You can't figure this out from here. You got to look at it like this, let's say you bet $500 a day on bets for 6 months. That's crazy, but after 6 months you would have developed betting tactics and you'd follow trending teams at the time etc. One day it will just "click" for you but the truth is most people won't play enough for that to happen. Some ppl do this for a living, The rest are donators. I've never cashed out until this year :wow: and I once won $850 2yrs ago when Washington won the division. So my best advice is to bet small and safe and try to develop consistency. Then slowly up your bets once you find your groove.

Anybody can turn a $5 bet into $50 :francis:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So has anyone noticed app/site instability after winning the day before?

Draft kings, had no issues making bets/etc
Today I do a single game parlay that appears to be too simple by my own estimation. I'm ready to flip $50 into $300. I make my 10 picks (I got it like that) and when I hit submit it tells me some of the picks I choose are no longer available :wtf:

I try to keep them in my betting slip and the slip itself just freezes. So I exit the app and go back in and the picks are gone. When I go back to reenter the picks it now only shows picks for the other team :mindblown:

About a week ago I finally signed up and got the $200 in free bets from the $5 deposit. I've won everyday and is up over a stack. I think they had enough of my shyt :jbhmm: this is against my better judgement but I'm going to share that bet with you once I can set it again which should be soon....

You can't figure this out from here. You got to look at it like this, let's say you bet $500 a day on bets for 6 months. That's crazy, but after 6 months you would have developed betting tactics and you'd follow trending teams at the time etc. One day it will just "click" for you but the truth is most people won't play enough for that to happen. Some ppl do this for a living, The rest are donators. I've never cashed out until this year :wow: and I once won $850 2yrs ago when Washington won the division. So my best advice is to bet small and safe and try to develop consistency. Then slowly up your bets once you find your groove.

Anybody can turn a $5 bet into $50 :francis:
It happens to me during live plays.