Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
I didn’t have a good feeling about that parlay but it wasn’t like I was gonna question the guy then potentially miss out :francis:

Maybe one mistake was stopping his momentum to take a break — that’s for when u get cold but when you’re hot u gotta keep moving.

Next time maybe I’ll treat the first 3 days like the final stretch.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Been cashing tickets livebetting NBA games recently. Good 3pt shooting teams that get down early in games, if I see them getting over 6 points I usually throw a couple units on them

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What's god fam

So I been away for a while, why?
Well I got my rhythm to the point this is a real "thing"
I've been coming up like a Buck a day, everyday.. for the last couple weeks :manny:

I'm so locked in that I put $90 on Orlando yesterday and wasn't worried when they was down 20+ to the hottest team in the league. I can't explain it (the confidence) but I've simplified things and I feel like picks are easy now, idk.

Anyways, I have some questions for those who would know. Taxes :dame:
What am I facing and how do I not have them trying to take 24% off my winnings. What's the best way to keep winnings. Why does one betting app ask for Tax ID after you cash out $600 (that's PayPal but still)

If anyone has into, I promise you won't be wasting your time schooling me. I'll listen :salute:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
What's god fam

So I been away for a while, why?
Well I got my rhythm to the point this is a real "thing"
I've been coming up like a Buck a day, everyday.. for the last couple weeks :manny:

I'm so locked in that I put $90 on Orlando yesterday and wasn't worried when they was down 20+ to the hottest team in the league. I can't explain it (the confidence) but I've simplified things and I feel like picks are easy now, idk.

Anyways, I have some questions for those who would know. Taxes :dame:
What am I facing and how do I not have them trying to take 24% off my winnings. What's the best way to keep winnings. Why does one betting app ask for Tax ID after you cash out $600 (that's PayPal but still)

If anyone has into, I promise you won't be wasting your time schooling me. I'll listen :salute:
You all alone my G :mjcry:

profound

technique
Daps
tried my own parlay along with the other one, +130

sprinkle on heat ML +145, and i did try that dk promo win the ML bet if your team goes up 10, lakers +115.

gonna also try and sneak out with a AD double double again.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
tried my own parlay along with the other one, +130

sprinkle on heat ML +145, and i did try that dk promo win the ML bet if your team goes up 10, lakers +115.

gonna also try and sneak out with a AD double double again.
Yeah that up ten promo is an awesome idea.
And its daily too:whew:

I did that with my Orlando bet yesterday, and today hopefully you're right :handshake: Bron & AD supposed to play so let's finish this bet by middle first quarter :salute:
Just remember not to cash out once they hit that lead or it voids the deal. Finally, AD double double.
My gut says :francis: but do you, and good luck

profound

technique
Daps
AD double double.
My gut says :francis: but do you, and good luck

it’s a reason i can’t always win, biases, but for me he’s been a great bet to risk the bread with whenever he played (minus twice but even those weren’t attributed to not showing up)

Ps I was on Orlando last night too (ats) :salute:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
it’s a reason i can’t always win, biases, but for me he’s been a great bet to risk the bread with whenever he played (minus twice but even those weren’t attributed to not showing up)

Ps I was on Orlando last night too (ats) :salute:
Orlando is automatic Vs top teams lately if you haven't noticed. And I'm not even watching the games but my phone has a notification from ten minutes ago saying the lakers hit that 10pt lead already so :myman:

As for the AD thing, I'm not saying it ain't based off skill. He averages 12 a game so it's very very possible but my gut said :francis:
My guts wrong about 20% of the time...