Making 100k a year - What's it like?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
$100k would be a dream come true brehs

:noah:

I think a lot of people are stuck on this $100k #, honestly with the right savings and lifestyle you could make half of that and stack your money, its all about saving money and being frugal though.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
What type of income generating investments are you putting your money into or recommend?

Depending on where you live, nothing beats real estate. The economy crashing is causing a lot of nikkas to :eat:, especially in the south. You can buy a duplex for like 50k in some areas. Put 10-15k down, mortgage the rest @ 250/mo, and rent the places out for $500-600/month per unit. You make a g in profit every month.

There's also divided yielding stocks, bonds, and funds you can invest in. If you have enough capital you can even join in angel investing groups.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:childplease:

Books like that build a foundation for those that weren't privileged to obtain the "common sense" information you claim.

Post up more books or beat it, cocksucker.

:whoa: ain't no need in getting all excited. I'm just sayin those books claim to be more than they are. They are full of regurgitated information that can be found elsewhere for free.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Once i stop working at my current job you better believe imma start on the PC maintenance grind i promise. only because its a conflict of interest.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Depending on where you live, nothing beats real estate. The economy crashing is causing a lot of nikkas to :eat:, especially in the south. You can buy a duplex for like 50k in some areas. Put 10-15k down, mortgage the rest @ 250/mo, and rent the places out for $500-600/month per unit. You make a g in profit every month.

There's also divided yielding stocks, bonds, and funds you can invest in. If you have enough capital you can even join in angel investing groups.

Damn you smart as hell lol.

I didnt know mortgage could be that low.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Damn you smart as hell lol.

I didnt know mortgage could be that low.

In order to find property that cheap, you're going to have to be property searching full time, even if only to beat the many real-estate agents who search for cheap property to flip as their full-time profession.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
In order to find property that cheap, you're going to have to be property searching full time, even if only to beat the many real-estate agents who search for cheap property to flip as their full-time profession.

I work under an agent and inspect up to 30 houses a week

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Inspect meaning what exactly? Either way, wouldn't real estate agents be the first to know about foreclosed properties?

Inspecting houses.

The agents have to inspect each of there houses once a week(required) but they have so much other shyt to do that a lot of them don't have time. That's where I come in.
Just make sure no one has broken in or stolen anything like the a/c and shyt like that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What books would you recommend reading?

Depends on what you want to do. That book is basically a motivational speech with very little information on how to meet the goals it claims you can meet. It says shyt like be a winner, or make your money work for you. Yeah that's great but how does that help me? Not directing this to you but these books just make people go out and do stupid shyt with money they don't have. You'd be better off figuring out what you want to do and going to the library/online to research it.