Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah it's bizarre to me. But I know a few black people in real life who don't like it. And I know other black people who eat it with sugar :scust:

Never ate grits a day in my life:yeshrug:. Nobody eats that in nyc.
:duck:

I love that shyt. My family grew up on that and we were born in nyc. My grandma used to kill fish and grits. Especially with porgy fish :banderas: she is from the south tho

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If it was a non ADOS dish from another black country many posters on here would call it nasty and voted the same thing too. :mjpls:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Grits :scust: I actually had never ever seen grits before i moved to GA. I always thought it was like farina/cream of wheat etc. Nobody eats grits it the North East where a huge black population is.

That's a lie.
I'm from NY, we eat grits. Foreign nikkas(which the NE has alot of) don't eat grits, AA from NY/NorthEast got grandmama's if not mama's who made that for them growing up.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
I liked my family’s grits growing up but never had the desire to cook them myself as an adult.

Hell, these days I don’t even really eat “breakfast” half the time. I usually just grab a banana and a water bottle on the way out

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
From the west coast with zero ties to the south. Never even seen grits in my life let alone ate them. Whats a good place to try them in cali? Or a good way to cook them?