Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Grits is not just a southern thing, why do ppl keep saying that? I’m from the bay and grew up on grits and raised my kids on grits. All the black restaurants out here that serve breakfast serve grits. Even IHOP in emeryville had a secret menu with grits and turkey sausage. Stop pigeonholing grits to a certain region, if u from an American black household it should be as common as toast or eggs with breakfast.
these nikkas aint from america. they dont know that

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Cause the coli mostly mafukkas from other countries :manny:

A lot of dudes really on here lying saying they live in America

Then they slip up and and say the truth in another thread:deadmanny:
I swear to God, when I first started getting active on here, it seemed like EVERYBODY was from or had roots in Nigeria

Now it's ADOS/FBA? :what:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who doesn’t love grits? Fry up some whiting or some spot in that deep caste iron skillet (my daddy make ours). Get that thing a poppin real nice.. You gone treat grits just like the rice. Watch your water/grain ratio or you gonna have gravel soup. Season to taste (salt, pepper m, garlic powder, a lil chicken broth).. I’m more of a savory person. didn’t grow up on a lotta sweets. Cheese and butter makes everything better. Wap kon joj
the whiting with the grits :wow: your pops was that guy in the kitchen.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
If you brehs are ever in Atlanta, try the flying biscuit. They mix biscuit batter in their grits and its feugo.

If that’s the spot I’m thinking about in East Point, they got some of the best breakfast food in America.

Edit: Nah it’s Thumbs Up I’m thinking about