Major Nelson: Looking forward for the truth to come out about Xbox One power!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When are you going to understand that a 1000hp Ford Mustang is not a 550hp Nissan GTR? Microsoft is touting the fact that they have the smartest programmers working on the One because they believe that they can get more out of their hardware setup.

Just like a 550hp Nissan GTR would probably lay waste to a 1000hp Ford Mustang on twists and turns.

Game development is not a straight line race my friend.
All these fancy analogies to obfuscate the truth that we've seen thus far isn't helping your agenda breh. We've seen the games in action and thus far the exclusive titles on the PS4 visually look markedly better. Infamous SS, Killzone SF(MP that is) and DriveClub look pretty impressive. This "Microsoft has smart programmers to get more out of the hardware" implies that the hardware is infact weaker and smart programmers on the PS4 would outdo them in every endeavor. I could bet my account on whatever NaughyDog and Guerilla make on the PS4 will shyt on anything made on the Xbox One by the best devs. You couldn't pay someone to say they think anything shown on the Xbox One looks graphically better than something like Infamous or Killzone.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
These nikkas think we gonna go forget how the "power of the cell" was supposed to crush the 360? :laff:

Meanwhile Sony couldn't even get basic games like Madden to look even comparable to the 360 versions for YEARS.

Y'all go ahead and fall for Sony's bullshyt again we cool over here :dead:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Mumbo Jumbo, Microsoft admit's Ps4 is harshly more powerful than Xbox One, 30+ would roughly mean alot.. Lol
These Guru's try to makeup programming crap to think just because Microsoft engineered the design tools for DirectX that they can harnish optimized better results for the system, but that theory is only a sightly truth. Anywhere that knows PC gaming, knows that no matter how performance clocked the coding are for the system, when its said and done the power of the system will determine the actual common results at the end.
The truth to this discussion is actually very much detailed, The Ps3 had a slight advantage over the Xbox 360, but to be honest the Ps4 has a even bigger advantage over Xbox One, and unbiased computer people know it and they have seen this all along. That's why Microsoft will makeup lie's saying the system has unlocked secrets that will be revealed, Yeah it does have a secret it will update all your TV listings programs turned off. HA TVBOX thats the truth
:wtb:

Last edited:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
These nikkas think we gonna go forget how the "power of the cell" was supposed to crush the 360? :laff:

Meanwhile Sony couldn't even get basic games like Madden to look even comparable to the 360 versions for YEARS.

Name a Game on the Xbox 360 that was graphically better than anything uncharted showed you? or even METAL GEAR SOLID in the first cycle of the systems life. All the games on Xbox 360 looked underdogged when compared to the PS3 when they arrived. If it wasnt for developers producing the games for both platforms and not individual, trust me there is a difference even in the richness of high definition from the systems loll

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

EA, not SONY

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Trolls are usually funny when they are smart with their spins...this is pathetic. Sony doesn't develop any of those games.

So what you're saying is Sony didn't tout a system that was according to them "vastly superior on paper" yet actual reality showed when it released developers couldn't even get multi-plat games to even match their 360 counterparts for years. :usure:

You telling me we haven't heard this "Horsepower dominance" story before????

What selective memory you have :gladbron: Must be a requirement to be a playstanley

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Major Nelson has been around since the dawn of time. You must be new to this fanboy shyt right?
Lol what a stupid response. Im obviously not involved in any fanboy shyt, hence me not knowing these useless ins and outs. All I know is this effeminate used car salesman with a fake name has been popping up in all Xbox interviews and media promos since they booted Mattrick out.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Lol Yea Sony a history of making stellar game consoles. :comeon:
This failed attempt at sarcasm :heh:

So you believe Microsoft has a better track record than Sony, what? You believe any system in history had a rate of failure even close to the Xbox360, what? You believe Xbox and 360 are a better resume than PlayStation, PS2 (consensus as the GOAT) and PS3, what?

What planet are you living on? :dahell:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
So what you're saying is Sony didn't tout a system that was according to them "vastly superior on paper" yet actual reality showed when it released developers couldn't even get multi-plat games to even match their 360 counterparts for years. :usure:

You telling me we haven't heard this "Horsepower dominance" story before????

What selective memory you have :gladbron: Must be a requirement to be a playstanley
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/what...oud-have-to-do-with-dedicated-servers.144041/

You dont talk. Anymore.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
why are you linking me to some flopped one star thread you made?

Quote people out of context brehs
Out of context? Thats your explanation, Sarah Palin?

Lol it was completely IN context. YOU one-starred the thread, because you have nothing to say for yourself.

You've proven that you dont know shyt about any of this. So you dont talk in these discussions. Anymore.