Major Nelson: Looking forward for the truth to come out about Xbox One power!

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:shaq2:
The flashy multi-tasking and entertainment drivel they've been propagandizing for the past few months= "more fun"??
:camby:
No i'm talking about games you know, why we buy these things :stopitslime:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
:ufurious: ???

:pachaha:

@marcuz already got rid of Meach....

YoureNext.jpg
please explain this my friend. I need to heard this story.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
& lets not forget the MS nikka who said ryse was the best thing he's ever seen :heh:

These nikkas talk out of their ass on a regular basis
Once again, you rocking a Jack Tretton Avatar

Jack Tretton = http://www.gamestooge.com/2010/10/21/jack-tretton-caught-in-lie-again/

PS4: YOU THOUGHT I WAS BULLshytTIN!!!
When they first revealed the Xbox one, they said that they didn't try to make the most powerful console. That says it all.
As a Stan, you overlook the fact that PC gamers are laughing at both consoles overall specs
What that means is the PS4 didn't target the highest specs either. Maybe you be living in a cave, but did you see this my brotha?
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/23/gamescom-battlefield-4s-graphics-lacking-on-ps4
^^^ So what happened to those HIGH END GRAPHICS THE PS4 HAS :popcorn: ^^^
I heard KZ and driveclub 30fps and driveclub would look like shyt in 60fps, you wanna tell me why that is bruh?
The PS4, developers can develop to the metal you dumbass nikkaz would fake brag about :bryan:
Its sooooo fukkin easy to develop for the PS4 bruh, games gonna be gawdly :noah:

you-are-so-dumb.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once again, you rocking a Jack Tretton Avatar

Jack Tretton = http://www.gamestooge.com/2010/10/21/jack-tretton-caught-in-lie-again/

PS4: YOU THOUGHT I WAS BULLshytTIN!!!

As a Stan, you overlook the fact that PC gamers are laughing at both consoles overall specs
What that means is the PS4 didn't target the highest specs either. Maybe you be living in a cave, but did you see this my brotha?
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/23/gamescom-battlefield-4s-graphics-lacking-on-ps4
^^^ So what happened to those HIGH END GRAPHICS THE PS4 HAS :popcorn: ^^^
I heard KZ and driveclub 30fps and driveclub would look like shyt in 60fps, you wanna tell me why that is bruh?
The PS4, developers can develop to the metal you dumbass nikkaz would fake brag about :bryan:
Its sooooo fukkin easy to develop for the PS4 bruh, games gonna be gawdly :noah:

you-are-so-dumb.gif
:hula:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
MS PR Speak. We know the raw horsepower of the units. There is nothing MS can do to spin faster memory, more rops, more compute units. etc.

NOTHING.

They chose to bet on kinect, so that's on them.

And all the shyt he's spewing about being more efficiently designed....Cerny da gawd laid that out for the PS4 reveal back in February. And he went into detail why they chose not to go the helper ram setup like MS is doing. While it may be slightly cheaper, it's not as efficient to program for as is unified memory.

So NOPE. I'm not falling for his spin. PS4 was designed with ulitimate efficiency in mind, not the XB1. If it was, the XB1 wouldn't be using ESRAM, wouldn't be using DDR3, wouldn't have a much weaker GPU, etc.

Good day.

fw2clu_zps7716cb3e.gif

2642183-slow_clap_gif.gif

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: @ how everyone but courtdog came in here and drop creditable knowledge.

I mean not even his fellow xbots are dapping/co-sign his rambling :heh:

Dude just walks and and just be going off :dead:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:laugh: @ how everyone but courtdog came in here and drop creditable knowledge.

I mean not even his fellow xbots are dapping/co-sign his rambling :heh:

Dude just walks and and just be going off :dead:
What the fukk is your dumbass talking about :dwillhuh:
I only posted on this page, sonned the fukk outta lardass to the point only thing he could say in return was :hula:
Then he whimpered something about how Halo isn't cricket wireless compatible yet
And then you came thru to on some :damn: trying to change the subject type shyt
You must have noticed the ether too :whew:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
more :duck: from M$'s pretentious PR posterboy who acts like he knows anything about gaming or hardware.

iSLTVABsv32Ij.gif

:snooze:
i mean honestly isn't he basically just a paid fanboy who spouts nothing but spin? i bet he's probably ain't even i heavy gamer like that. probably has Microsoft employees play games on his gamertag.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not 30% maybe 25%... why wouldn't they just say xbox is better?