Major Nelson: Looking forward for the truth to come out about Xbox One power!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
And none of those were even close to how fukked up RROD was.

:snooze:
Is that right :patrice:
Didn't the PS2 sell like twice as many systems as Xbox 360 did? Cuz the PS2 DRE issue lasted the entire gen. Sony didn't lose its class action lawsuit on that til 2006. How many PS2's was sold during that time period rekka?
The Xbox Jasper came out 2yrs after the original Xboxs, the RROD was not an issue after that.
They didn't sell a trillion systems in those two years. So logically what your saying is impossible.
Now if your trying to imply that the DRE was only an isolated incident then how could they get sued?
You see, you can't have it both ways. You tried, and now you failed. Microsoft also fixed our RROD for free while sony charged YOU PERSONALLY $150 to fix your YLOD :wow:

And yet you still talking shyt :what:
Trolls are usually funny when they are smart with their spins...this is pathetic. Sony doesn't develop any of those games.
What games does sony develop :popcorn:
why are you linking me to some flopped one star thread you made?

Quote people out of context brehs
That is his superpower bruh :laff: I gotta make a thread about all of them now :shaq:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Is that right :patrice:
Didn't the PS2 sell like twice as many systems as Xbox 360 did? Cuz the PS2 DRE issue lasted the entire gen. Sony didn't lose its class action lawsuit on that til 2006. How many PS2's was sold during that time period rekka?
The Xbox Jasper came out 2yrs after the original Xboxs, the RROD was not an issue after that.
They didn't sell a trillion systems in those two years. So logically what your saying is impossible.
Now if your trying to imply that the DRE was only an isolated incident then how could they get sued?
You see, you can't have it both ways. You tried, and now you failed. Microsoft also fixed our RROD for free while sony charged YOU PERSONALLY $150 to fix your YLOD :wow:

And yet you still talking shyt :what:

What games does sony develop :popcorn:

That is his superpower bruh :laff: I gotta make a thread about all of them now :shaq:
I highly doubt if anyone even read's this guy posts anymore..

copyright-troll.jpg

Such a waste of bandwidth .. lol

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Out of context? Thats your explanation, Sarah Palin?

Lol it was completely IN context. YOU one-starred the thread, because you have nothing to say for yourself.

You've proven that you dont know shyt about any of this. So you dont talk in these discussions. Anymore.

post random quotes of people without links to the conversation, brehs

k, thats enough stanley

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
post random quotes of people without links to the conversation, brehs

k, thats enough stanley
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/hold...x-gold-paywall-too.143583/page-4#post-5300356

You're riding hard for this cable box, all up in tech threads talking shyt and you dont even know the basic infrastructure proposed in their claims. Typical.

Btw, the links have been there the whole time, genius. Click the little arrow in a quote and it takes you to the post its from. Guess you dont know how that works either
gMEWkT2.png

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Ok, so lets talk about 2k looking better for years :usure:

Liquid Response: 2k not Sony

Lets talk about Assassin's Creed, Batmam Arkham Asylum, and Call of Duty looking better for years (link provided: http://www.gamespot.com/features/xbox-360-vs-ps3-graphics-comparison-round-5-6242816/?page=3)

Liquid: Thats not Sony----- fukk my life :bryan:

edit: didnt even realize this wasnt rekka. all you pstans starting to sound the same
You don't know anything about video game development or the process to get games gold and shipped.

Just sit in the corner with casuals because you look like a moron trying to step into a conversation that is clearly above your head.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Your friendly neighborhood MS PR Team is downplaying specs again.....but I thought they had the smartest guys in the world making up for the "difference"

http://www.oxm.co.uk/61999/microsof...s-a-better-line-up-gamers-dont-buy-for-stats/

@Liquid @winb83 @satam55 :mjpls:

I mean there is no difference according to them just a minute ago right? Why upclock the cpu? Is it oochie wally or one mic? :lolbron:
What is this thread about anymore? I thought it was specs, ok your lost that one already so now jumping on to something else?

How many spins you have left breh? Try to come with a well thought out argument if you want to keep going back and forth with me.

Good find with the article on the Official XBOX Magazine website

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
You don't know anything about video game development or the process to get games gold and shipped.

Just sit in the corner with casuals because you look like a moron trying to step into a conversation that is clearly above your head.

Oh look, no response just throwing out insults furiously

they need to take away your mod badge and give you your playstanley members card. You're an embarrassment right now to the rest of the staff

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Oh look, no response just throwing out insults furiously

they need to take away your mod badge and give you your playstanley members card. You're an embarrassment right now to the rest of the staff
It's not an insult when its 100% accurate. Naming games that are made by third parties is a joke fam and is a bad representation of the board overall. Visitors will come in here and look at this site as a bunch of morons who don't know what they are talking about by reading your troll posts.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's not an insult when its 100% accurate. Naming games that are made by third parties is a joke fam and is a bad representation of the board overall. Visitors will come in here and look at this site as a bunch of morons who don't know what they are talking about by reading your troll posts.

@O RLY :ufurious:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

who gives a fukk if it was made by a 3rd party or by Mario Party? Fact is PS3 was touted as the vastly superior system, yet for multple years running, 3rd party developers, you know the one's that make the vast majority of games and the most popular ones....were unable to keep their games from looking and playing like shyt on the "most powerful system"

what would be a bad representation of this board to visitors would be to see all you Playstanleys slurping Sonys dikk and believing their latest round of lies when they literally pulled the same shyt last generation almost word for word :bryan: Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me Twice, Must be a Playstanley

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
This failed attempt at sarcasm :heh:

So you believe Microsoft has a better track record than Sony, what? You believe any system in history had a rate of failure even close to the Xbox360, what? You believe Xbox and 360 are a better resume than PlayStation, PS2 (consensus as the GOAT) and PS3, what?

What planet are you living on? :dahell:

Reach much! Did I say any of those things you had the nerve to type about. Im done with you, Im not going to argue with a fool.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
who gives a fukk if it was made by a 3rd party or by Mario Party? Fact is PS3 was touted as the vastly superior system, yet for multple years running, 3rd party developers, you know the one's that make the vast majority of games and the most popular ones....were unable to keep their games from looking and playing like shyt on the "most powerful system"

what would be a bad representation of this board to visitors would be to see all you Playstanleys slurping Sonys dikk and believing their latest round of lies when they literally pulled the same shyt last generation almost word for word :bryan: Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me Twice, Must be a Playstanley
I hope for your sake you are just trolling, because if not :snoop:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Its a joke, a play on words :smh:
I realize it was an attempted joke...it was not funny and lacks common sense when talking development.

Then again this is the guy that coined the term "playstanley"....not exactly a well thought out term when describing a PlayStation fan.