Major Nelson: Looking forward for the truth to come out about Xbox One power!

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
He might be right..he might be wrong. That being said, numbers usually don't lie, especially concerning like architectures. So we will see..no point in arguing about it

Move engines is just a fancy term for DMA compress/decompress. Every 3d gaming system has these. MS's might be more specialized, but the ps4 also has things that render away from the CPU to free up resources.
Nope this is not what Im talking about. As I said look it up the info is out there. Im not going to waste my time posting it here for it to be conveniently ignored. P.S. Why yall keep bringing up memory solutions? lol

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Im glad you like keeping giffs of me on your devices. But punk moves dont not make you right. And who said anything about esram? :what: This proves you don't know as much as you think you know. Read up on how the Xbox one works from a forum not named Neogaf. Until then anything you say is talking out your ass. Something Sony stans love to do.

:ufurious: ???

:pachaha:

@marcuz already got rid of Meach....

YoureNext.jpg

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
When they first revealed the Xbox one, they said that they didn't try to make the most powerful console. That says it all.
They went for the best experience, and most fun...enjoy your extra 5FPS

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
:shaq2:
The flashy multi-tasking and entertainment drivel they've been propagandizing for the past few months= "more fun"??
:camby:
Umm yea, most have lives outside of gaming. Just because I have a gaming computer does not mean I cant use it for other things.