Maino bombs on Snow Billy, calls him a "fakkit" and said he's gonna make him lick the ground

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
Please...
Is Nas or Jay doing this? Those are grown men that are actually comfortable in their skin. They hear the noise, trust. They're just not gonna give you the pleasure of a public meltdown

The black man's constant need to prove you the hardest is lame as fukk. (this is the older me talking)
I actually thought maino been showing descent growth the last few years. Disappointed he can still be so easily backtracked

Its also what puts a lot of us dead or in jail

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
LOL. "Maino aint nothin but a kidnapper, foh. I get busy"

:russ::russ:, I HATE this type of stupidity, street shyt is madd played out and corny, but Snow Billy is funny AF to me. I think dude is a CI, dead serious, what a lot of people fail to realize tho is that a lot of these CI's are still the same gunners they were before cooperating. Don't think they're soft just because they're giving info, they'll still shoot you

Right. That gets lost on many. There's a lotta killer rats walkin' around that'll blow a nikka ass smoove awff.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Doesn’t prove shyt. Why would Char be scared dude walked in the room? It’s not like he’s gonna shoot him on air.

He’s a rapper P is trying to promote and he’s on Black Ink Crew.
Master P introduced him as an artist when he came into the studio. YEARS ago when P remade Bout it ,bout it.....there was an Asian kid featured in the song/video. Even if people never heard of this guy before the BC video, they knew that there was an Asian rapper affiliated with Master P

You gotta ask yourself how many of the rappers on the original No Limit went to jail, are sitting in jail now, or who have gotten killed over street shyt.

Then you can try telling me why the rapper would walk into the "on air' interview at that point in the discussion? Other than to intimidate CTG?

I'm all ears.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
After what Prodigy said about Popo asking him if he can plant something on 50, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if guys like Snow turn out to be CIs.

Either way, low key scary cats expose themselves itt.
"He's the 2nd cousin of Vito Genovezes brother in law :damn:"

No G will respect a dog that barks with other dudes balls.

:russ:

tenor.gif

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
@Billy Ocean. Who sent for you? Please come tell me in person. Don't be an online warrior. I dey Dallas. You need the addy?

Tell your ashawo sister and mother to neg this nuts. Onyeala

Ala gbawa isi. rie nkisi nkita

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Master P introduced him as an artist when he came into the studio. YEARS ago when P remade Bout it ,bout it.....there was an Asian kid featured in the song/video. Even if people never heard of this guy before the BC video, they knew that there was an Asian rapper affiliated with Master P

You gotta ask yourself how many of the rappers on the original No Limit went to jail, are sitting in jail now, or who have gotten killed over street shyt.

Then you can try telling me why the rapper would walk into the "on air' interview at that point in the discussion? Other than to intimidate CTG?

I'm all ears.
Because he’s a rapper who P is promoting and had a song with at the same time as the BC interview?

P was pushing that song at the time. And he introduced Asian dude as the future. It makes perfect sense that he would have him in the studio.

Sorry you need more evidence that he’s a shooter than he walked into a BC interview while P was trying to promote his rap career and you imagine Charlemagne was shook.