Maia Campbell still on the stuff

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
dwade-damn-sip-water_nr3ci8.gif

Meanwhile as they fake outrage on the coli...they done likely went in & out the liquor store/7-11/gas station several times today, while doing everything in their power to avoid eye contact with the "bum" posted up outside, acting like they ain't 2 dollars and some change to spare:mjgrin:
:popcorn3::popcorn3::popcorn3::popcorn3: Walking out of mc Donald's wit a 20 piece nuggets. 2 fries and 2 drinks :datazz: avoiding eye contact from all the bums

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
man fukk that crack head bytch. It's people y'all been knowing since y'all was babies that was crack and y'all ain't lift a hand. Everybody wanna be fake outraged on the net. It ain't homie fault the bytch on crack. Crack heads get recorded everyday, famous or not, this is a fact.

^^^^ you go into any black barber shop in america and show them this video

and i guarantee you 90% of the cats in there will say a variant of this right here

all these non-blacks and white washed suburbanite rugby and frisbee-golf playing nikkas kill me on this site

Last edited:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I don't think it is about "fake caring" though. Some ppl just genuinely have sympathy for those who are suffering. I've spent the better part of my life working with ppl who have disabilities and/or mental illness, from mild to severe. I'm sure she has been abused in every single way :mjcry: I can see the embarrassment all over her face, from trying to hide her missing tooth, to just rambling all over the place. Trust, her mind is in a million different directions.

It is hard watching ppl who are otherwise lovely and kind act like the devil has a hold of them. Regularly, an addict needs to want to change on THEIR OWN ACCORD. Spouse, kids, friends, nobody on this planet can convince an addict to change. It is beautiful to see someone kick the habit and stay sober, but unfortunately for some that day never comes.

Mental illness compounds the problem. They may never come to that state of hittin' "rock bottom" on their own due to their altered mental state.

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
At the end of the day, if all we have is us then we must rehabilitate our own. Plain and simple. We also must start to have intelligent discussion surrounding mental health. Exploiting addicts is all fun and games until that karma kicks in.