Maia Campbell still on the stuff

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gabrielle Carmouche

Gabrielle Carmouche (@GabrielleCarmo6) | Twitter
GxywBBpJ.jpg

Damnnnn . . that can't be .. she was so cute . . even on blind date she was crazy as shyttt but still cute . . .sheesh she 39 going by wiki but gawddamn . she looks way older . .whew shyt i gotta get my shyt together life can turn bad fast O.o

If this is her best picture(I assume she thought so because she choose to upload it) .. what the fukk the best ones look like . . .:wow:

I would have saved her sadly I was born to late :francis:

update . .I actually checked the twitter .. .does she have a mental illness too . .look at her replies to other people . . . I pray to god this is a fake account :mjcry:

Last edited:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
It's crazy how uninformed nikkas is on here about mental illness. Muthafukkas dismissing it like it's no bige deal or she isnt experiencing it when all the signs are right there. I've dealt with an uncle who is diagnosed with schizophrenia bipolar and he uses drugs and runs the streets when off his meds. Incredibly hard to get them help because the person has to voluntarily seek help but they are off their meds so that isnt happening. Some of the shyt my uncle would say and do when off his meds is :mindblown:.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
^^^^ you go into any black barber shop in america and show them this video

and i guarantee you 90% of the cats in there will say a variant of this right here

all these non-blacks and white washed suburbanite rugby and frisbee-golf playing nikkas kill me on this site
Personally I help not just talk. I'm sure their are alot more like me on this site.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
I keep trying to avoid watching the clip or seeing any screenshots she was one of my dream Hollywood women growing up. Hope it all works out for her.
keep fightin that fight...dont be like me :wow:

fukked my morning and my childhood up in one click

Last edited:

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
I keep trying to avoid watching the clip or seeing any screenshots she was one of my dream Hollywood women growing up. Hope it all works out for her.
You and me both breh. Lawd, I used to love me some Maia back in the day. I refuse to see her like this :mjcry:
As a youngin, I used to love Phyllis Hyman and I still remember when they announced her death. I would have loved her right in a special way :mjcry:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
keep fight that fight...dont be like me :wow:

fukked my morning and my childhood up in one click

You and me both breh. Lawd, I used to love me some Maia back in the day. I refuse to see her like this :mjcry:
As a youngin, I used to love Phyllis Hyman and I still remember when they announced her death. I would have loved her right in a special way :mjcry:
:mjcry:She was so gorgeous man. The only reason to watch that show. It should be illegal to take advantage of bipolar people. She can't consent to sex when she is off her medication. If she was on her bipolar meds I don't think she would touch illegal drugs and would be out here competing with Gabrielle Union for roles. It's so hard to keep bipolar friends/family on their meds because they say it makes them feel off. :mjcry:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Damnnnn . . that can't be .. she was so cute . . even on blind date she was crazy as shyttt but still cute . . .sheesh she 39 going by wiki but gawddamn . she looks way older . .whew shyt i gotta get my shyt together life can turn bad fast O.o

If this is her best picture(I assume she thought so because she choose to upload it) .. what the fukk the best ones look like . . .:wow:

I would have saved her sadly I was born to late :francis:

update . .I actually checked the twitter .. .does she have a mental illness too . .look at her replies to other people . . . I pray to god this is a fake account :mjcry:

:mjlol: Why do you pray this is a fake account?! Bruh she had very small bit parts on a few tv shows -

do you know how many hundreds of thousands of people can say that?!

Pull yourself together