Maia Campbell still on the stuff

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
This'll be my last reply to you because I asked why you haven't put me on ignore and you dodged the question

Which means you're a whole hoe of a man. I don't give a damn how big you say you are, you're one of these dudes that scream at the top of their lungs to try and scare nikkas off, but when you come across a real one you clam up.

So therefore i take my statement back about knocking your teeth out, I'd just have to slap you.

I bet you beat on your ole lady too. :coffee:
Dog why would I put your ignorance on ignore. It's much better to call you out and destroy your idiotic statements. While you talking about dodging questions, please explain your hate for the Sisters and your need to post 20 times when you dismissed her in your FIRST post.:gucci:. Again your whiteness is shining through cause you KEEP trying to deflect thinking no one sees through your bullshyt. typical CAC behavior. And I guarantee you my persona does not need to scream and then tuck my tail. Even raising your hand in my direction would get your whole head chopped off. Hell my ol lady would beat the shyt out of you. :yeshrug:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
no we haven't heard her use that excuse and that's my point. she likes crack. she looked to be enjoying herself, everybody else is making the excuses for her and shyt. it's millions of hers everywhere but because she was on some mediocre sitcom in the 90s nikkas wanna act like they give a fukk? :stopitslime:

she likes drugs.
You didn't even read my post obviously. I think I addressed the "millions" of hers. I'll let you cook though breh. Hopefully no one you care about ever has any issues :manny:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Nah fukk this c00n, don't care about nothing he got to say. He pulled his phone out to get attention like an attention seeking hoe. If she been on the block for years why tf is you pulling out your phone now? For some fukking attention
Yep clearly. He claimed he talk to her about getting help, why wasn't this mention in the video before or after? He's a sucka.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Nah fukk this c00n, don't care about nothing he got to say. He pulled his phone out to get attention like an attention seeking hoe. If she been on the block for years why tf is you pulling out your phone now? For some fukking attention
Motherfukkers kill me with that shyt smh. You think it's cool to post some shyt and then act like a ho when you get called out. nikka posted that shyt for likes and retweets, that's it. Take your L and move on.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
You didn't even read my post obviously. I think I addressed the "millions" of hers. I'll let you cook though breh. Hopefully no one you care about ever has any issues :manny:
nikkas have issues everyday b.
350x700px-LL-9da206af_output_Hc5b8i.gif

shyts called life.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yep clearly. He claimed he talk to her about getting help, why wasn't this mention in the video before or after? He's a sucka.
Nah if he wanted to really help her ass he wouldn't have even tried to pull out his phone and upload no c00n shyt like this.

nikka was mocking her and trying to use her fame to get some attention... Probably got a wackass rap career or some other bullshyt he trying to push.
Motherfukkers kill me with that shyt smh. You think it's cool to post some shyt and then act like a ho when you get called out. nikka posted that shyt for likes and retweets, that's it. Take your L and move on.
Exactly

fukk this c00n... He the definition of one. Even that one dread bullshyt is a cry for attention

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Nah if he wanted to really help her ass he wouldn't have even tried to pull out his phone and upload no c00n shyt like this.

nikka was mocking her and trying to use her fame to get some attention... Probably got a wackass rap career or some other bullshyt he trying to push.

Exactly

fukk this c00n... He the definition of one. Even that one dread bullshyt is a cry for attention
He could've took to a rehabilitation center. His intent was off. Its a bad look to re order AND tell her to shake it. It only shows his intentions.....not good ones by the way.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And then he said some more dumb shyt like "we only care because she was a black actress"...

You GOTDAMN right fukkboy:gucci:

Like successful black actresses just fall out the fukking sky or some shyt in comparison. If she wasn't a black actress thats been on television shows and movies then YOU wouldn't have even cared to whip out your gotdamn phone...

Talking about "if she was white actress we wouldn't be on his neck" no shyt nikka. It's worse because your dumbass is actually black doing some shyt like this.

If she a crackhead cool... It is what it is and it's unfortunate. She can't shake the illness and addiction. But your dumbass is the only nikka recording it like a fukking selfie video and uploading for some retweets and likes.

bytch nikkas selling they souls for likes and attention

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And patient needs lots of support and supervision to avoid going back to step #1. I went this with my dad a lot in the past couple of years. I moved him to my aunt's, that didn't work. I moved him near my place and visited him every day before he slept to give him his meds, and that didn't work either. I eventually had to move my dad into a group home, because he wouldn't take medication even if I visited him and gave it to him. We ended up putting him in the hospital 5 times in 3 years. It took years to get the right combination of meds for my dad, and he still needs constant supervision to make sure he doesn't stop taking his medication.

Good luck with your dad, from my experience, each time the mentally ill person has a relapse it is more difficult to get them stable again. Higher doses of psychotropic meds, more supervision etc. Some people never recover, others gradually improve. Please continue to help him.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Good luck with your dad, from my experience, each time the mentally ill person has a relapse it is more difficult to get them stable again. Higher doses of psychotropic meds, more supervision etc. Some people never recover, others gradually improve. Please continue to help him.

He's on clozaril now, and that's basically the last resort for anyone with schizophrenia. He was very close to being sent to a hospital for the mentally ill, for good. The group home has been good for him. Most people with mental health issues just need people in their lives constantly, they need to know that they're being loved and they need people around to make sure they take their medication.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Guy from the video speaks

And then he said some more dumb shyt like "we only care because she was a black actress"...

You GOTDAMN right fukkboy:gucci:

Like successful black actresses just fall out the fukking sky or some shyt in comparison. If she wasn't a black actress thats been on television shows and movies then YOU wouldn't have even cared to whip out your gotdamn phone...

Talking about "if she was white actress we wouldn't be on his neck" no shyt nikka. It's worse because your dumbass is actually black doing some shyt like this.

If she a crackhead cool... It is what it is and it's unfortunate. She can't shake the illness and addiction. But your dumbass is the only nikka recording it like a fukking selfie video and uploading for some retweets and likes.

bytch nikkas selling they souls for likes and attention
man fukk that crack head bytch. It's people y'all been knowing since y'all was babies that was crack and y'all ain't lift a hand. Everybody wanna be fake outraged on the net. It ain't homie fault the bytch on crack. Crack heads get recorded everyday, famous or not, this is a fact.