Maia Campbell still on the stuff

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
man fukk that crack head bytch. It's people y'all been knowing since y'all was babies that was crack and y'all ain't lift a hand. Everybody wanna be fake outraged on the net. It ain't homie fault the bytch on crack. Crack heads get recorded everyday, famous or not, this is a fact.

Who is everybody and you don't know what I or the next man be doing so miss me with that pointing the finger bullshyt you always do. Comments that you make make you sound guilty as fukk. Also shows you have no sensitivity within you.

Not going even go back & forth with you though.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
My father was a crackhead:francis:took 30yrs for him to kick, 10yrs clean today tho:wow::blessed:my mama tried everything but it didn't work.... The individual themselves got to get tired of it:francis:

Yo shout out to your OG. To find the strength against crack is not easy at all, but 10 years clean after 30 of the habit?! shyt don't come with trophies word to Drake, but your pops a real one for sure. :salute:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Know the actress name?

Shawty in the brown jacket...don't know her name tho

She was slanging that box a few years ago.

Gabrielle Carmouche

Gabrielle Carmouche (@GabrielleCarmo6) | Twitter
GxywBBpJ.jpg

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Who is everybody and you don't know what I or the next man be doing so miss me with that pointing the finger bullshyt you always do. Comments that you make make you sound guilty as fukk. Also shows you have no sensitivity within you.

Not going even go back & forth with you though.
:yeshrug: I'm not guilty, I can't feel guilty about something a grown person does.

My moms and pops was on crack for years. Moms quit some years after I was born, pops quit once I got in my late teens.

That's what they wanted to do, and I have no sensitivity for grown up, especially people who started smoking crack in the 2000s :dahell: what type of backwards shyt is that. All my nikkaz seen what happened to the people before us, so none of us was stupid enough to think about trying that stupid shyt :hhh:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
:yeshrug: I'm not guilty, I can't feel guilty about something a grown person does.

My moms and pops was on crack for years. Moms quit some years after I was born, pops quit once I got in my late teens.

That's what they wanted to do, and I have no sensitivity for grown up, especially people who started smoking crack in the 2000s :dahell: what type of backwards shyt is that. All my nikkaz seen what happened to the people before us, so none of us was stupid enough to think about trying that stupid shyt :hhh:

You clearly don't get it.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Nah y'all just some internet captain save a hoes. How bout y'all set a go fund crack fund for her so she won't be filmed again

Once again we see you point the finger at someone when you can be taking the same initiative. smh.

Save the finger pointing.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
:yeshrug: The only difference is that I don't care if she saved or not. If y'all want her saved head to east Atlanta and do it bro.
And goes back to what I was saying earlier. You further proving my point. :mjlol:

Sensitivity and desensitized. Look up the latter if you don't know what it mean.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

dwade-damn-sip-water_nr3ci8.gif

man fukk that crack head bytch. It's people y'all been knowing since y'all was babies that was crack and y'all ain't lift a hand. Everybody wanna be fake outraged on the net. It ain't homie fault the bytch on crack. Crack heads get recorded everyday, famous or not, this is a fact.

Meanwhile as they fake outrage on the coli...they done likely went in & out the liquor store/7-11/gas station several times today, while doing everything in their power to avoid eye contact with the "bum" posted up outside, acting like they ain't 2 dollars and some change to spare:mjgrin: