Maia Campbell still on the stuff

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black KKK
I dont care if we the good people of thecoli have to go it alone, drugdealers are c00ns...gangbangers are c00ns...EVIL IS c00nERY...ESPECIALLY WHEN WE ARE A PEOPLE ESPECIALLY ORDAINED BY GOD TO STRIVE FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

A CIVIL WAR MUST TAKE PLACE AGAINST THE RATCHET, WEAVE WEARING. EUROMINDED BLACK CAPITALISTS.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Black KKK
Most black folks don't understand what "context" means

These dudes walk freely around the hood with respect and adulation all day long for years...they whip a phone out and record a former tv star, and now they're the bad guys in only a matter of seconds lol

We're too dumb too see they've been heathens and c00ns the whole time - the context or magnitude of what they did may change, but they're the same nikkas

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Mental illness should be treated like

Exactly, mental illness is a chronic disease and should be treated as such. Its a vicious cycle, psychotropic medications are a godsend for some.

1. Patient stops taking their medication
2. Patient has a severe episode of some type
3. Patient is admitted to hospital, given their medication
4. Patient's behavior is stabilized
5. Patient is released from hospital
6. Go back to step #1

And patient needs lots of support and supervision to avoid going back to step #1. I went this with my dad a lot in the past couple of years. I moved him to my aunt's, that didn't work. I moved him near my place and visited him every day before he slept to give him his meds, and that didn't work either. I eventually had to move my dad into a group home, because he wouldn't take medication even if I visited him and gave it to him. We ended up putting him in the hospital 5 times in 3 years. It took years to get the right combination of meds for my dad, and he still needs constant supervision to make sure he doesn't stop taking his medication.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
some didn't have internet back then so we gotta bring those up to speed or nah

There are people who didn't have the internet in '09 fam?

Scale it back a bit. :comeon:

Most people know who this chick is and her background because the initial video was so shocking, people talked about it for weeks

So here we are 8 years later, same shyt..

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Guy from the video speaks

:jbhmm:"she been doing dumb shyt, been doing stupid shyt, went in the industry got geeked up
fukked the whole industry - this ain't no mental disorder, shawty just high as fukk"

hmmmm....when i said this i got called a CAC though

tumblr_mv224mHvmk1rhtwg1o1_r1_400.gif