Magic Johnson Steps Down as President of Basketball Operations of the Lakers

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know.. And I'm not doubting you. I honestly don't know

SAS is very careful with his words. He'll usually say "I'm hearing" or "I've heard" or "People are saying" when he's leaking shyt. He'll drop a name if he says "I'm reporting"...

But for him to go out and say "I do not know this. I did not speak to anyone about this. I just know Magic wouldn't pick Ball, with as much as he knows about basketball........." Just doesn't seem like he'd do that. Especially when he's spoken on Magic and the Lakers many times over the years, and never hesitates to say those other quotes, when leaking shyt. Even with Bron and Jeannie. He'll flat out say if SOMEONE said something or he's guessing. He just leaves out who

But who knows. Regardless. I cannot imagine that Magic would fall for that Lonzo Ball hype bullshyt. Not a soul said he was a true #2 talent except his pops
breh do you remember how giddy he was when the lakers got the 2nd pick in the lottery, pretty much guaranteeing ball

he woulda been more chill if the plan was to get de'aaron fox

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know.. And I'm not doubting you. I honestly don't know

SAS is very careful with his words. He'll usually say "I'm hearing" or "I've heard" or "People are saying" when he's leaking shyt. He'll drop a name if he says "I'm reporting"...

But for him to go out and say "I do not know this. I did not speak to anyone about this. I just know Magic wouldn't pick Ball, with as much as he knows about basketball........." Just doesn't seem like he'd do that. Especially when he's spoken on Magic and the Lakers many times over the years, and never hesitates to say those other quotes, when leaking shyt. Even with Bron and Jeannie. He'll flat out say if SOMEONE said something or he's guessing. He just leaves out who

But who knows. Regardless. I cannot imagine that Magic would fall for that Lonzo Ball hype bullshyt. Not a soul said he was a true #2 talent except his pops
He was the consensus #2 pick after the tournament on most mock drafts. At worse he was going no lower than 5. Regardless lonzo, despite his flaws, is a very rare talent and can do things at 20 that most NBA players cant. Magic wasnt wrong for selecting him and I think magic saw alot of himself in him

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:russ: I know he’s Magic Johnson but imagine a nikka that everyone knows has HIV sexually harassing people. You a wild nikka for even trying something like that.

And the article is about him allegedly berating and mistreating employees not anything sexual.

You know what I think about with the lakers? How just something that is regular anywhere else becomes :gucci: when you have magic do it cause he got HIV...

What if you at practice and magic comes up to you and puts his arm around you and says he going to show you some point guard stuff and he start sweating and then he like "now get a defensive stance I am going to show you how to take away my first step":gucci:

What if you at a team dinner and magic just grab a roll with his bare ass hand:gucci:

What if he talking to you all animated and you see he got a band aid on his index finger and he getting close to touching you with it:gucci:

That picture of him kissing Jeannie on the cheek....man...everytime I see it I'm like "this bytch real wild out here":gucci:

Imagine you Luke Walton knocking the bottom of of Jeannie and you see her kiss Magic:gucci:...probably be like bytch you better go and brush your teeth with penicillin and gargle with chemo radiation:gucci:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You know what I think about with the lakers? How just something that is regular anywhere else becomes :gucci: when you have magic do it cause he got HIV...

What if you at practice and magic comes up to you and puts his arm around you and says he going to show you some point guard stuff and he start sweating and then he like "now get a defensive stance I am going to show you how to take away my first step":gucci:

What if you at a team dinner and magic just grab a roll with his bare ass hand:gucci:

What if he talking to you all animated and you see he got a band aid on his index finger and he getting close to touching you with it:gucci:

That picture of him kissing Jeannie on the cheek....man...everytime I see it I'm like "this bytch real wild out here":gucci:

Imagine you Luke Walton knocking the bottom of of Jeannie and you see her kiss Magic:gucci:...probably be like bytch you better go and brush your teeth with penicillin and gargle with chemo radiation:gucci:
you deserve several negs for this ignorant bullshyt :stopitslime:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
JR getting an extension would have killed the 2 max slots. They'd only have one if they resigned him and Bron took that.

And we're still unknown about what could happen with that free slot this off season.

There's no guarantee that any top free agent wants to be a Laker which is why I never engaged in the "We could get this person or that person" conversations.

I was excited about watching the young talent come together and progress and we threw it away banking on something that may not come to fruition.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That LWO falloff sure is something I tell ya.
Man, back in the 00’s watching them cheat the kings, back when I couldn’t name a clipper, when I was excited about a damn Larry Hughes joining the warriors...never in 16 (or a million) years did I imagine how much the tide could/would turn :justwow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He was the consensus #2 pick after the tournament on most mock drafts. At worse he was going no lower than 5. Regardless lonzo, despite his flaws, is a very rare talent and can do things at 20 that most NBA players cant. Magic wasnt wrong for selecting him and I think magic saw alot of himself in him
breh do you remember how giddy he was when the lakers got the 2nd pick in the lottery, pretty much guaranteeing ball

he woulda been more chill if the plan was to get de'aaron fox
I'm saying I don't know... But it cannot be both things

SAS came right on the show and said he THOUGHT Magic wanted Fox... But it seemed like a business choice to pick Ball. If we go back to that draft, the mock drafts aren't about talent. They are about being right about who is gonna select who. If Zo's dad wasn't talking all that talk, he would not be that high, period.. When you judge that draft class, he is not the #2 player, and still isn't. And next year ain't looking hopeful either.

The very next day, SAS had to go on air and clarify. He said Jeannie was pissed off cause she thought someone in her camp, told that to SAS. Now why would she be mad, at made up, nonsense, that she never said or did..... To the point she went directly to the people who know her closely, as the only culprits who could have told.. Instead of just saying, I ain't never said that shyt. Weeks later, she went out herself, and admitted she did that.

That's all I'm going on. That and the fact, that yes he was high on boards. But again.. Was Magic really that high on him BEFORE all that? Was he the consensus number two when he got bounced and Fox was giving it to him? Again? Was that cause of skill or hype?

I don't know... But all this bullshyt leads me to believe he wasn't on board with A LOT of shyt going on. And he was just doing it to be doing it, as a nice guy. nikka couldn't even tell this bytch he quitting, but we expected him to stand up over Ball :gucci:

Then to add in today.... SAS goes on another rant.. This time, after talking directly to people in the Lakers organization.. And possibly Magic too. He name dropped about 5-6 reporters today and said ask them too... Then flat out said Magic was being handcuffed (first said by Magic) and couldn't get rid of Rob P, cause Jeannie once again...

That's his whole reason for quitting like this... So he could *wink wink* to the media, to bring light to why the fukk he'd do this before the season is even over, and not tell his boss, and never once endorse or say anything nice about Rob, even when asked 34 times

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And we're still unknown about what could happen with that free slot this off season.

There's no guarantee that any top free agent wants to be a Laker which is why I never engaged in the "We could get this person or that person" conversations.

I was excited about watching the young talent come together and progress and we threw it away banking on something that may not come to fruition.
I don't even necessarily disagree fam. One Superstar and keeping the youngins would have been interesting

Zo
DLO
PG?
Julius
Mozgov :francis: