Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
tumblr_ppr5ncwaOY1ubp6bm_1280.jpg

Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

Daps
How the hell Kobe get dragged into this :mjlol:

Cool, Kobe put Rob on but this fukkery clearly stems from Lebron and his posse.

nikka tried to use his agent to push for the Davis trade and forced the lakers into this. As a result magic had to take the blame when it went south.

Magic peeped Lebrons bytchnikka tendencies and said :hubie:

Digital Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
STL
been a Lakers fan since I was 12 at this point in my life I root for them but I also enjoy the fukkery its either gonna get better or Jeannie gonna continue to shyt the bed even worse :lolbron:I am ready for whatever is next fukk it:yeshrug: also the way Magic walked off beats ol boy from the Buffalo Bills to me:yeshrug:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

nikka tried to use his agent to push for the Davis trade and forced the lakers into this. As a result magic had to take the blame when it went south.

Wait is this an alias?

:russ:

This post is horrible on so many levels but if this is an alias on some SOHH shyt

Bravo my G

:wow:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He went about it the wrong way but Magic had to bounce. Couldn't really get shyt done cause everybody hated Palinka, Jeannie loves Luke, and Bron and Rich Paul have too much power and their own agenda. But I will say that he talked too much about how he has to bring stars in, dissed DLo, and said he wants to see Zo's number hanging in the rafters one day. He didn't need to do all that shyt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Strong post to username correlation here :ehh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Can someone link me to an article that covers all the behind the scenes fukkery?

One of the headaches and near-debacles of the final stretch of Johnson’s tenure came in late February. In what could have been a catastrophe, the Lakers needed to prevent point guard Lonzo Ball from undergoing a potential unauthorized surgery on his left ankle that was planned by estranged former business partner Alan Foster and with LaVar Ball’s knowledge, multiple team and league sources told The Athletic.

Lonzo Ball traveled to Ohio in late February to potentially go through with a procedure on his injured ankle, pushed by Foster, a source familiar with the situation told The Athletic. The family had experience with the doctor who would perform the procedure as he had also operated on LiAngelo Ball, the source said.

The Lakers found out about Ball’s situation when Lonzo Ball called General Manager Rob Pelinka, and the organization informed him that they would not allow it and could void his contract if he went through with the procedure, sources said.

Johnson and Lakers General Manager Rob Pelinka communicated with those around Lonzo, working with his then-agent Harrison Gaines to squash the procedure and bring him back to Los Angeles, sources around the team with knowledge of the situation said. Gaines declined to comment when reached by phone.

Johnson and Pelinka then accompanied Ball to his doctor appointments to ensure the guard was back on track with the Lakers’ rehab regimen, league sources said. Sources around the Lakers say Johnson frequently spent time around his players, such as Brandon Ingram and Ball, during times they were undergoing medical recovery. Ball suffered grade 3 ankle sprain on Jan. 19 and would ultimately miss the remainder of the season.