Magic Johnson Steps Down as President of Basketball Operations of the Lakers

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
nobody has said this

you should go read up on how the Wizards owner backstabbed MJ after he retired playing from the Wizards. He lost his minority ownership sale (that he HAD to give up when he started playing) and he also got fired from his position as team president

yup but in the end it turned out great for mj
i think he got the bobcats for like 100 mill cash and the rest was debt he assumed

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
:martin: niiggas always tryna find a way to equate the Knicks with some tomfoolery.... Dolan been quiet as kept for a minute, literally the only thing he did was that beef with the fan, and low key a lot of people was actually on HIS side with that.
Shut the fukk up James :mjlol:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I understand after the fact. But there's also the chance they wouldn't have taken the leap if they stayed too. :francis:

Having the space for the max contracts was the priority and it does suck to see Julius and Dlo prosper, but I'm not necessarily mad at the strategy.

I understand feeling like that about DLo but JR was showing progress last season.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: I know he’s Magic Johnson but imagine a nikka that everyone knows has HIV sexually harassing people. You a wild nikka for even trying something like that.

And the article is about him allegedly berating and mistreating employees not anything sexual.

I just laughed way too hard at that. I ain't shyt.

Magic running round talmbout "Let's take a long lunch. I took both my pills today. The other one, AND the blue one.......:shaq:"

:dead: