MAGA Agents Exposed (Cease Contact With The Listed Posters Until Further Notice :mjpls:)

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Damn so we can’t like ppl unless they agree with us? That’s kinda weak :hubie:
How does the same poster who posted this:

Trump cheerleading should be a punishable offense :ehh:

Post what he did in this thread?? Isn't Trump support supposed to be punishable?

At least called out on a BLACK forum?
:gucci:

Now look at the posters that dap your post from this moment on
:unimpressed:

They are cheerleaders of the very same man. Apologists

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
If Im Black or MAGA then ip ban me thats the bet. You can have Houston actually process it please. @Barnett114

I'm already going through one IP ban bet. You should honestly be banned for wasting internet @Barnett114 @Houston911 @hex

WAIT.. Did you just ask for an IP ban if you're black :dead:

This thread is Rafters status now

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
When we've had posters making threads shytting on Coli posters for being able to recognise Right-Wing Twitter accounts - it's not a difference of opinion anymore. It's dangerous :manny:
I get that but some of those brothers are cool. I don’t want to dislike everyone that don’t share my opinion.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
How does the same poster who posted this:

Post what he did in this thread?? Isn't Trump support supposed to be punishable?

At least called out on a BLACK forum?
:gucci:

Now look at who daps your post from this moment on
Eh I’ve said a few things in the past that could get me banned. But I won’t lump everyone in.
Atleast no today 😃
I’m disgusted at trump and biden honestly. We need a new younger candidate or it’s more of the same bs

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I get that but some of those brothers are cool. I don’t want to dislike everyone that don’t share my opinion.
This thread isn't to make anyone dislike opinionated people

This is to highlight the suspect posts these cacs and c00ns post daily. We can't continue to give those posters the benefit of the doubt

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

That's the thing - I think what's going on is deeper than that. I disagree with folk all the time and still think they're good posters - shyt, even @Nkrumah Was Right - but some of these dikkheads are insidious as fukk

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This thread isn't to make anyone dislike opinionated people

This is to highlight the suspect posts these cacs and c00ns post daily. We can't continue to give those posters the benefit of the doubt
No doubt
That's the thing - I think what's going on is deeper than that. I disagree with folk all the time and still think they're good posters - shyt, even @Nkrumah Was Right - but some of these dikkheads are insidious as fukk
theres a few that I even question if they’re black but I hate to think the coli becoming an echo chamber of democratic views. We need opposing views to be balanced.
Now if they’re racist maga types yeah cut they gotdamn head off

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think the issue is that the posters on that list are on the downlow for the most part. They're obviously right wing/Trump/Repub supporters but try to act like their not. That is agent activity.