MAGA Agents Exposed (Cease Contact With The Listed Posters Until Further Notice :mjpls:)

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The problem is not that you have a "different opinion."

If yall had the balls to just come out and say "I am a Republican. I support Trump or DeSantis for President in 2024", clearly disclose your politics, and actually argue in good faith so everyone knows where you're coming from with your inane criticisms of all things Democrats, we wouldn't mind tall on this board.

But then that would mean actually taking accountability for your political views and accountability for the Republicans yall want to see win when you are telling people to not vote Democrat.

Instead yall take this cowardly route of pretending to be objective critics of both sides with psuedo intellectual militant strategies of "laws specifically for black people" in order to spit a bunch of right wing babble with the clear intent of getting people to protest the Democrat party and help the Republican candidate win.

There's a difference between being critical of a party of choice and wanting that party to lose. The people being called out in this thread don't just "have a different opinion" they want to see Democrats lose and they want to see Republicans win. They speak with giddy excitement at any prospect of Democrats losing voters and elections. Then shout "fukk both sides" the next moment. Enough is enough with this manipulation.

It's fine to be critical of Democrats and expect more from them and raise those concerns. But when you want a party to lose, then it means you want the other party to win. And this game yall play acting oblivious to this fact, pushing people to question "why should we vote Democrat?" (As if a rogues gallery of white supremacists don't make it obvious), and pretending this is just harmless objective opinion abd cerebral thought; it needs to be called out. At the very least for the good of preserving stable and informative discourse on a black website. Free of the election and opinion engineering manipulation and propaganda yall pretend to be fighting.
Nicca who the fk is y’all

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Malcolm X made the famous speech "The Ballot or the Bullet" calling democrats con artists. Is he an agent too?

"When you see this, you can see that the Negro vote is the key factor. And despite the fact that you are in a position to be the determining factor, what do you get out of it? The Democrats have been in Washington, D.C. only because of the Negro vote. They’ve been down there four years. And they’re… All other legislation they wanted to bring up they’ve brought it up, and gotten it out of the way, and now they bring up you. And now they bring up you! You put them first and they put you last. Because you’re a chump! A political chump."

Face it. No ones getting banned, retard, and the whole calling democrats out for their benign neglect of Black people was practically invented by Malcolm X.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
The problem is not that you have a "different opinion."

If yall had the balls to just come out and say "I am a Republican. I support Trump or DeSantis for President in 2024", clearly disclose your politics, and actually argue in good faith so everyone knows where you're coming from with your inane criticisms of all things Democrats, we wouldn't mind tall on this board.

But then that would mean actually taking accountability for your political views and accountability for the Republicans yall want to see win when you are telling people to not vote Democrat.

Instead yall take this cowardly route of pretending to be objective critics of both sides with psuedo intellectual militant strategies of "laws specifically for black people" in order to spit a bunch of right wing babble with the clear intent of getting people to protest the Democrat party and help the Republican candidate win.

There's a difference between being critical of a party of choice and wanting that party to lose. The people being called out in this thread don't just "have a different opinion" they want to see Democrats lose and they want to see Republicans win. They speak with giddy excitement at any prospect of Democrats losing voters and elections. Then shout "fukk both sides" the next moment. Enough is enough with this manipulation.

It's fine to be critical of Democrats and expect more from them and raise those concerns. But when you want a party to lose, then it means you want the other party to win. And this game yall play acting oblivious to this fact, pushing people to question "why should we vote Democrat?" (As if a rogues gallery of white supremacists don't make it obvious), and pretending this is just harmless objective opinion abd cerebral thought; it needs to be called out. At the very least for the good of preserving stable and informative discourse on a black website. Free of the election and opinion engineering manipulation and propaganda yall pretend to be fighting.
Malcolm X didn't like the democrats. Is he Maga too? This false dichotomy of "you don't like one, so you must like the other" is doomed to failure. You could always not like either party.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Blaming democrats for everything. For the Supreme Court ruling against his student loan forgiveness plan

Biden did fail. This was a promise he made when the conservatives had a majority in the supreme courts. You dudes just don't want to hold elected officials to their word.

Why did Biden make this promise if he couldn't pass it?
And you are a democratic apologist who isn't willing to hold them accountable but have all the smoke for the average voter.

Even blaming Democrats for Trump winning the 2016 election
People didn't think Trump had a chance in 2016 and now suddenly he is this undestructible giant. Thats what the dems made him because of their poor choices. Let them pick a young fresh faced candidate who speaks about issues such as housing, living wage, healthcare and education and Trump will lose. But they gonna pick ol senile Biden for the 2024 elections and he gonna get roasted on them debates ( :mjpls: ). Then they gonna wonder how they lost the 2024 elections.

@JamesJabdi
:ufdup:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I see a bit of McCarthyism is going on in this thread.

Dudes don't want to hold elected officials accountable, but they have a whole thread where they got smoke for average coli posters.

I asked @A Pimp Named Slickback why Biden made a promise that he couldn't keep....that supposedly makes me a c00n :mjlol:

Dude is even going through my post history to see c00nism....good luck i am consistent.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
@Olmec posted this

giphy.gif

In response to this thread

I didnt have to look much farther

I hate Trump as much as the next, but it was "spygate"

:ufdup:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Daps
its clear you nikkas need to get some purpose in your life cause you nikkas not doing real activism like:

-organizing phone banks or canvassing for candidates you think can help whatever cause you support
-donating significant sums to political campaigns vested in your interest
-hell you lames dont even bump, participate, and signal boost threads that spread black history and political education/awareness

anyone with some sense can see you boys are chronically online losers using this forum as a vehicle to detach from reality
thinking being a "race" or "political party" police on a forum thats well past its peak is some badge of honor and you doing the community some good

:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:
An apt description!

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i dont understand why they need to do this

its kind of sad, because internet forums are slowly dying. its nothing like it was 15 years ago. :flabbynsick:

gonna be a sad day if thecoli ever dies and comes back as a subreddit :scusthov: