MAGA Agents Exposed (Cease Contact With The Listed Posters Until Further Notice :mjpls:)

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Ayo this nikka @LuckyLibra619 5 starred the billy exposal thread and said "mothafukk billy ocean"

nikka do you even know how legendary the REAL Billy Ocean is?
:gucci:

All this vitrol is because he exposes yall. He never exposed me. Because I have nothing to hide

If you have to do this juelzing in every thread:

I won't let you run away you autistic fakkit. Show proof I'm "MAGA" like you've been saying all these years.

This should be easy for you, right? You fukking cockroach.

You're probably guilty
:mjlol:

:ufdup:

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall filled this list up so much, the swamp drainage clogged up the OP
:damn:

Imma post the updated list some how some way throughout this thread. And imma fix the OP

To the non-cac/c00n Coli brehs and brehettes, ignore their juelzing. That's all they can do

If multiple people are accusing you of something and you respond with fallacies, you lost. Just like Trump with his charges

And just like Trump, these MAGA agents will probably never get held accountable like they should
:unimpressed:

At least I can try
:yeshrug:

CAC AGENTS/ c00n MAGA SUPPORTERS ON THE COLI: @Sir Richard Spirit @tuckgod @alpo @Everythingg @TripleAgent @OriginalBrownSkinMan @3rdWorld
@Mowgli @Max Power

@Bunchy Carter @TallMan_J @kevm3@Silver Surfer
@Captain Crunch @Pazzy
@Will Ross

@satam55 @thekingsmen @newworldafro @jilla82
@Still Benefited

@AFRAM GLORY
@Ray D’Angelo Harris
@TheKongoEmpire
@KingADOS
@NotAHotep
@BaltimoreTwilightMarauder
@bigdaddy88
@LezJepzin @North of Death
@Big Boda
@saturn7 @ORDER_66
@SupremexKing @blackestofpanthers @papa pimp

Looks about right so far.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
nikka came in here and immediately started creating lists, pointing fingers and trying to get people banned, but im a cac. the irony.

lol and "he" seems to have a weird idolatry of billy ocean and obsesses about who rates coli threads what

yeah this some sort of chronically online incel

:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
The COVID pandemic public perception is the democrats' fault
:dead:
This is Democrats fault. These idiots are letting Trump control the narrative now. I knew this would happen once Trump started having conference calls with Governor's on live TV. He's going to play up being in control of everything.

But where is the Democrat leadership response to what's going on? The media isn't gonna beat Trump by themselves.

Nah I was being sarcastic. Lotta these dudes blame trump and “trumpism”, whatever that is, for everything.

Funny enough, these 2 are some of the other ones in the dap circle slandering @Billy Ocean

Keep exposing these lames Billy
:salute:

@CoryMack @JT-Money