MAGA Agents Exposed (Cease Contact With The Listed Posters Until Further Notice :mjpls:)

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
what are the democrats and BIDEN'S DOJ looking to remedy this situation...?!!?:jbhmm: isnt this what y'all voted for??? for the dems to do what's right?

Myself and others have said for years that the Dems need to fight to expand the Court since they keep crying that the GOP stole seats.
Nope. Just more excuses about why they can't do something. They don't even try.

@saturn7 @ORDER_66
:ufdup:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
One day my guy, one day

lilreese.gif

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Tlr is full of masquerading right wingers.

You can see it in a lot of white folks' faces here in Louisiana. That indictment(which NY said was coming for years) hurt their soul. All that's left is DeSantis. :russ:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So wanting the Dems to expand the SC to counter the moves the GOP made puts me on some p*ssy ass list?

Yall nikkas are retarded. Caping so hard for a party that doesn't give a fukk.

Exactly you ask them pointed questions about the dems or show them that they're corrupt as well....YOU a MAGA!!!! :damn:

:mjlol: I came to a certain realization is that you can't save everyone...

Last edited:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I've noticed a pattern with these ultra dnc weirdos. If you recall that thread about 4klan posters infiltrating. Everyone assumed they'd be blatant trump supporters when that's not how infiltration has ever worked. Cointelpro agents didn't show up to panthers offices screaming "I'm a pig!!". They have to blend in and become more radical which drives people away from a certain side or brings heat to that certain side. :mjpls:
It gets deeper than that

i feel like people who are still complaining about trump at this point are extremely feminine.
"maga adjacent"

lol why do posters who get hoed always resort to some imaginary dnc vs maga battlefield on any and every topic no matter how unrelated it is

weird ass nikkas

:russ::russ::russ::russ:
fukk all three of yall. I dont have time to screenshot 79 posts. Yall are suspect. Only someone with something to hide would try to expose @Billy Ocean as adamantly as yall

Because he probably exposed every single one of you. And you're still here to tell the tale
:unimpressed:

Here's to Coli justice

@SupremexKing @blackestofpanthers @papa pimp

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
fukk all three of yall. I dont have time to screenshot 79 posts. Yall are suspect. Only someone with something to hide would try to expose @Billy Ocean as adamantly as yall

Because he probably exposed every single one of you. And you're still here to tell the tale

Here's to Coli justice

@SupremexKing @blackestofpanthers @papa pimp

me saying a thread exposing billy ocean as a homosexual being turned into maga vs dnc is weird is your evidence im maga?

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

are you taking the voting record ip ban bet? easiest way to verify if I'm actually maga.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Yall filled this list up so much, the swamp drainage clogged up the OP
:damn:

Imma post the updated list some how some way throughout this thread. And imma fix the OP

To the non-cac/c00n Coli brehs and brehettes, ignore their juelzing. That's all they can do

If multiple people are accusing you of something and you respond with fallacies, you lost. Just like Trump with his charges

And just like Trump, these MAGA agents will probably never get held accountable like they should

At least I can try
:yeshrug:

CAC AGENTS/ c00n MAGA SUPPORTERS ON THE COLI: @Sir Richard Spirit @tuckgod @alpo @Everythingg @TripleAgent @OriginalBrownSkinMan @3rdWorld
@Mowgli @Max Power

@Bunchy Carter @TallMan_J @kevm3@Silver Surfer
@Captain Crunch @Pazzy
@Will Ross

@satam55 @thekingsmen @newworldafro @jilla82
@Still Benefited

@AFRAM GLORY
@Ray D’Angelo Harris
@TheKongoEmpire
@KingADOS
@NotAHotep
@BaltimoreTwilightMarauder