MAGA Agents Exposed (Cease Contact With The Listed Posters Until Further Notice :mjpls:)

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Another day, another agent exposing themselves in a political thread
:unimpressed:

They can't even keep their blackface on in threads with subjects  only involving white faces. This thread was about reparations for holocaust survivors

White people. Never fails
:dead:

This is for people who were actual survivors. Bit different.
No it's not different you bytch ass nikka. Holocaust survivor descendants got reparations too

These weirdos never fail to expose themselves. I don't look for this shyt. It looks for me
:yeshrug:

Look at his avi and see who he really is for yourself

This reeks of a slogan created by a bunch of woke liberals without a SECOND of thought put towards the optics of such a slogan.

Dems are actually WAY more embarrassing from our perspective. At least republicans will do EVERYTHING in their power to do their agenda. Dems get bytched out by anyone including THEMSELVES. It's disgusting.
Biden is a calm Trump

Ayo

Yall

 Brehs

Look at this shyt

Malcolm X: "Trump 2020"

:ufdup:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Once again

I don't look for these MAGA lovers. They show their asses in TLR everyday
:dame:

Hunter Biden federal charge thread. I knew what was gonna happen. And it's only getting started
:mjlol:

This will be the first of many eventual posts these bothsides bothparentsdisappointed nikkas will post in the thread

if this was a trump relative these negroes would be tap dancing :mjlol:

all politicians are scandalous its only that few get caught while they are breathing or in office

Did my 10 second Coli search
This process is very easy. I'm doing this for the good of this site
:yeshrug:

Who cares it aint trump doing it so nikkas gon play dumb

i dont think OP is bragging about trump winning, he's kinda saying that after all the nonsense trump has been through combine with the weak ass democratic candidates. It looks like almost certain he going to win again:yeshrug:

at that point he's really gon show his ass out:mjlit::dame:

Let me show you this list dumbass
@bigdaddy88

Last edited:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
This cac weirdo @LezJepzin 1 starred the Hunter Biden thread saying it was "clickbait"

That was the point dumbass

These fools will never fail to jump out the window in the name of caccery and c00nery

Did you see that strut Ivanka Trump did :whoo:

You met the criteria already with this post
:scust:

Thenn this shyt made it official. I had to look no further
What do Trump want his voters do? :childplease:

Attention Cacs on the Coli:
We can tell when you don't use AAVE organically

These cave beasts don't even put in the effort to study our dialect. If I wanted to act black online, at least I'd put the work in to be successful

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
This cac weirdo @LezJepzin 1 starred the Hunter Biden thread saying it was "clickbait"

That was the point dumbass

These fools will never fail to jump out the window in the name of caccery and c00nery

You met the criteria already with this post

Thenn this shyt made it official. I had to look no further

Attention Cacs on the Coli:
We can tell when you don't use AAVE organically

These cave beasts don't even put in the effort to study our dialect. If I wanted to act black online, at least I'd put the work in to be successful

You're the one sounding like a cac getting your panties in a bunch because of a 1 star :mjlol:

Spend your entire morning browsing the net to put together a corny reply brehs :umad:

No wonder you stay getting shytted on in your own threads

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
You're the one sounding like a cac getting your panties in a bunch because of a 1 star :mjlol:

Spend your entire morning browsing the net to put together a corny reply brehs :umad:

No wonder you stay getting shytted on in your own threads
Judging by this poor reply, you'll get yourself bushed very soon

Good luck creh

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
One of the OG hotep c00ns

I forgot about this dude

Before I briefly address this nikka's c00nery, I just want to say. Again. I dont go out of my way to search for these sus posters. They expose themselves. And most of these nikkas are habitual bushes members

Long story short, this nikka @Big Boda has been c00ning along with @Captain Crunch and the other pro-black MAGA weirdos since I've been a poster here

I forgot Boda was still here until I seen him like a post in a recent thread. Basically copping pleas for Elon Musk, one of the most blatantly racist white supremacists in the spotlight

Just like Trump. But once again, he cops pleas for him. And his GOP friends. To shyt on Biden's "hypothetical" support for a racist bill GOP is still trying to push through

Thats the truth. This thread is about a bill coming to Biden's desk. Him signing this racist bill will be that bothsides racism bootlicks try to ignore.

nikka do you understand that there is not a single democrat in congress that supports this dumb shyt???? DeSantis does. Is Florida a "liberal plantation" state????
:gucci:

I havent seen you say one word about DeSantis. Biden is the antichrist though. Isn't he? And it's still bothsides even though you clearly only hate one
:unimpressed:

You're a lost c00n. Worst part is you lead other nikkas on here astray. You're a bytch. Neg me all you want. I can look in the mirror after I put my phone down. I won't see a c00n

Ask yourself if you can too
:mjpls: