Mafia Trilogy - Official Teaser Trailer

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Really dumbfounded that they didn't do more with Free Ride, yea I get its a remake but you're charging $40 for this...

Why the hell didn't they just make free ride turf wars from Mafia 3 or simple missions like the Mafia 2 DLC's?

We don't care if Free Ride is repetitive, we just want something to do other than drive around the damn map...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
downloading know didnt know u can start playing this early...but gotta go to sleep for work...will play tomorrow

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
shyt doesn't look good to me at all. Mafia is one of my GOAT games and one of the biggest reasons was how realistic it played. Character and car movement had weight and physics to it, gunplay was realistic down to losing the leftover bullets in a clip if you reloaded.

This remake looks entirely too arcadey for me.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
shyt doesn't look good to me at all. Mafia is one of my GOAT games and one of the biggest reasons was how realistic it played. Character and car movement had weight and physics to it, gunplay was realistic down to losing the leftover bullets in a clip if you reloaded.

This remake looks entirely too arcadey for me.
You playing on Classic?

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
How da fukk do I download this it ain’t showin up nowhere in my library

i pre ordered last night, got up this morning expecting it to be downloaded but it wasnt, had to go to my library and select and then download it..its downloading right now..pre ordering is pointless :snoop:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
i pre ordered last night, got up this morning expecting it to be downloaded but it wasnt, had to go to my library and select and then download it..its downloading right now..pre ordering is pointless :snoop:
yeah its weird it automatically doesnt download it....