Mafia Trilogy - Official Teaser Trailer

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
ALL FACTS

Copped this shyt, storyline and missions were dope. However, like you said when you beat that shyt NOTHING to do smh.

Wish it were like The Godfather games from years ago where you take over territory & recruit soldiers to do whatever

Mafia 3 had glimpses of that with taking over rackets. The problem was once you clear the Map there aren't any enemies left :deadmanny:

But they did rarely have a mechanic where a crew of remnants of your fallen enemies will pop up in their own territory seeking revenge

Game had glimpses of Greatness outside the story and characters.

If they get a chance to make mafia 4 and put it all together :banderas:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
might cop this…I have 3 already on xbox tho…lemme look for a deal…or maybe it’s on game pass

*edit*

I’ll wait til it goes on sale on either system…no rush to play it at $60…I see it’s been on sale for $30 before…spring/easter is coming up so there’ll be digital sales on the xbox store for sure…more than likely PS store as well

Last edited:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Started playing Mafia 1 and got about halfway through. It had its moments, but overall, it was a chore to get through. I tossed that shyt in the bushes.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
If they ever remake this, they should just base it on the real life mob (with real names for the old people) and they have enough real life fukkery for a 5-6 game series.