Mafia Trilogy - Official Teaser Trailer

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Playing Mafia 1, that race car mission wasn't that bad (I did it on regular, non-stimulation though) should I get 2?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
finally beat this last night (classic difficulty). game was pretty good. the story, cut scenes, voice acting, etc, was great. graphics were great. gameplay was whatever

I never played the original, but I really liked Mafia 2. kinda weird having such a linear experience in an 'open world', but I knew what I was getting into

definitely a great story driven game

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Been playing through mafia definitive. Story just keeps chugging through and I don't give two shyts about the characters.

They should have Included some world building missions like other games like just drive around town to pick up your family or drop somebody off.

How about a feast of st Gennaro festival or something, maybe some Christmas time in little Italy. Anything

Game is cool, just boring

I loved 3 for the story and taking over rackets. I loved 2 for the story and characters. This one is the best looking but makes me feel nothing tbh

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Been playing through mafia definitive. Story just keeps chugging through and I don't give two shyts about the characters.

They should have Included some world building missions like other games like just drive around town to pick up your family or drop somebody off.

How about a feast of st Gennaro festival or something, maybe some Christmas time in little Italy. Anything

I loved 3 for the story and taking over rackets. I loved 2 for the story and characters. This one is the best looking but makes me feel nothing tbh

Yeah, the main thing that I didn't like was the fact that there's no side missions or quests, every mission is a story mission. It makes the game feel short

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Did you ever play the OG Mafia, friend?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Beat this last night, glad I only paid $15 for this game. There is NOTHING to do besides the story here.

I would have even taken something similar to 2 where you can eat and drink and drive around between missions.

This was mission after mission no stop. A few side quests or locations you can visit would have helped this game a lot to build the world up.

The biggest problem I had with it was the fact that nothing changed after you took over the town. You stayed in the same shytty bar in the same part of town and then one mission later it was over.

I'm glad Tommy did what he did on that bum Salieri :yeshrug:.

Cool game overall just really limited

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Beat this last night, glad I only paid $15 for this game. There is NOTHING to do besides the story here.

I would have even taken something similar to 2 where you can eat and drink and drive around between missions.

This was mission after mission no stop. A few side quests or locations you can visit would have helped this game a lot to build the world up.

The biggest problem I had with it was the fact that nothing changed after you took over the town. You stayed in the same shytty bar in the same part of town and then one mission later it was over.

I'm glad Tommy did what he did on that bum Salieri :yeshrug:.

Cool game overall just really limited
ALL FACTS

Copped this shyt, storyline and missions were dope. However, like you said when you beat that shyt NOTHING to do smh.

Wish it were like The Godfather games from years ago where you take over territory & recruit soldiers to do whatever