Mafia Trilogy - Official Teaser Trailer

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have 2& 3 for the Xbone already but I've never played Mafia 1.
Consider me interested.
I've got the Backwards compat ps3 and two ps2's so I was thinking of just buying the one that came
out back in the day but now that this is coming to consoles.
I'll just wait until it drops.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
That’s wild both 2 and 3 are free on PS Now, 3 was free a year or 2 ago on PS+ yet there’s a $60 price tag on this :gucci:

I’ll wait for the original remaster to drop to $10 or some shyt :hubie:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You got it, apparently they're using the same engine as Mafia 3 :ohhh:

EX6IgzkWAAAtIGw.jpg:large

EX6IhEEWsAE9dI8.jpg:large

EX6IhSMXgAAiK-C.jpg:large

EX6IhgmWsAAZUHE.jpg:large

EX6MHrpXgAE4_mC.jpg:large

EX6MH5aWoAAR8M-.jpg:large

EX6MIQzXgAA2Oda.jpg:large
This is the one I want to buy...where is it? :flabbynsick:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

This explains why they took so long to reveal gameplay footage, this game is going to release in worse technical shape than M3...:francis:

30 fps, floating tree branches, npc falling through car doors, guy bleeding out beside you with first aid kits you mysteriously can only use on yourself...

Mafia always been about the story and immersion...When you have bugs and illogical she like that, the immersion is tossed out the window...

Its also worth noting I'm not feeling the voice actors at all, they sound like 12 year old guidos...

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This explains why they took so long to reveal gameplay footage, this game is going to release in worse technical shape than M3...:francis:

30 fps, floating tree branches, npc falling through car doors, guy bleeding out beside you with first aid kits you mysteriously can only use on yourself...

Mafia always been about the story and immersion...When you have bugs and illogical she like that, the immersion is tossed out the window...

Its also worth noting I'm not feeling the voice actors at all, they sound like 12 year old guidos...
The game did get pushed back to Sept.