Madden NFL 25 Reveal Trailer

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This so far is better than any other Madden. Not bad, EA. But let's give it a few weeks. College Football already fell off due to the dynasty mode being weak

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
O ly had to play a couple games to declare this "The Best Football Game Ever".

Best physics and weight we've ever had. And the sliders actually work. I was a little concerned at the QB completion percentage and lack of dropped passes, so I lowered the QB rating and WR catch, and that cleared up.

We also have PENALTIES! I went OD boosting the penalties how I normally had too and I got a penalty like every play. The sweet spot is about 65-70 except for Roughing the Passer which only needs like 53.

This is the best Madden and football game ever.
Maybe a bit of an exaggeration?
Or do you just mean from a gameplay standpoint ?

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps

Best physics and weight we've ever had. And the sliders actually work. I was a little concerned at the QB completion percentage and lack of dropped passes, so I lowered the QB rating and WR catch, and that cleared up.

We also have PENALTIES! I went OD boosting the penalties how I normally had too and I got a penalty like every play. The sweet spot is about 65-70 except for Roughing the Passer which only needs like 53.

typical Madden first week review lol

come back after a month after two when they've patched all types of "fixes"

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
typical Madden first week review lol

come back after a month after two when they've patched all types of "fixes"
I haven't had a problem with the patches since like '18.

You sound like the type person still playing 2k5 with updated rosters...or only buy madden every couple years :scusthov:

And like I said I've purchased every football game made. This is the best one yet.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I'm playing the trial now and I'm about to buy it tonight. I imported my player from NCAA and I love the fact that I can continue playing in the NFL on Madden.
We can import our road to glory players :gladbron:

What about dynasty draft classes :lupe:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I haven't had a problem with the patches since like '18.

You sound like the type person still playing 2k5 with updated rosters...or only buy madden every couple years :scusthov:

And like I said I've purchased every football game made. This is the best one yet.

:dahell: @ 2k5, you gotta relax.

coming at someone for not blindly buying Madden every year is not the flex that you think it is

I'll try to remember to revisit this once the new game shine wears off and opinions change, like it does in EVERY Madden thread on here

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
We can import our road to glory players :gladbron:

What about dynasty draft classes :lupe:
Yeah we can, but they being stingy with the overalls of the players you import. I had a 99 overall QB in NCAA and when I imported him over to Madden he was a 66 before the draft combine, no draft classes due to the NIL agreement each player has.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:dahell: @ 2k5, you gotta relax.

coming at someone for not blindly buying Madden every year is not the flex that you think it is

I'll try to remember to revisit this once the new game shine wears off and opinions change, like it does in EVERY Madden thread on here
Not really coming at you...

If someone doesn't buy madden their not a fan of football games tho. I have no choice but to buy the years latest football game because...that's just what it is. And I make the best of whatever football is available.

I haven't regretted buying madden but once, and that was in like '97 because there were other games available. They had lost the NFL license that year.

I've had minimum madden co.plaints since about '18.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yeah we can, but they being stingy with the overalls of the players you import. I had a 99 overall QB in NCAA and when I imported him over to Madden he was a 66 before the draft combine, no draft classes due to the NIL agreement each player has.
Do they port over all of your accolades and awards? I saw a video of some YouTubers doing imports and it looks like they just import your name and face

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

You'll be whining and crying and hating the game by next week who you Coli nikkas foolin?

:mjlol:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Not really coming at you...

If someone doesn't buy madden their not a fan of football games tho. I have no choice but to buy the years latest football game because...that's just what it is. And I make the best of whatever football is available.

I haven't regretted buying madden but once, and that was in like '97 because there were other games available. They had lost the NFL license that year.

I've had minimum madden co.plaints since about '18.
This is exactly how I feel

These Coli nikkas love to brag "Oh I haven't bought Madden since 2017"

:what: :mjlol:

fukk outta here I have to have foobtall

Elden Ring Final Fantasy ass nikkas in here be full a shyt :russ:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

You talked about changing sliders straight out the box while declaring it the best Madden ever, largely ignoring that this is basically a PVP focused game where global settings are the priority
:francis:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Do they port over all of your accolades and awards? I saw a video of some YouTubers doing imports and it looks like they just import your name and face
Name, face and what school you played for on NCAA. When I made my first start the announce team said” here is the Quarterback from LSU”.