Madden NFL 25 Reveal Trailer

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Sorry, but this game feels better than M24.

I'm BACK. :blessed:

Can%27t_Stay_Away.JPG
It doesn’t feel to bad honestly

Feels pretty tight but i only have a couple games in

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I'm playing the trial now and I'm about to buy it tonight. I imported my player from NCAA and I love the fact that I can continue playing in the NFL on Madden.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
EA Play Service is special for 1 month at 99 cent right now. You can play trials of their upcoming games and have access to all of their old games on the service. After the month, it goes back to like 5.99 a month or something like that.

It's part of Xbox gamepass ultimate too I believe already built in the price. But you get a 10 hour trial of the game to decide if you wanna purchase.
Breh I got that and dled Madden thanks to you for a buck. Downloading and will check later tonight

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
The last one I bought was with Pat and Brady on the cover I think or maybe just Pat. Usually sign up for one month of ea play just to do the trial. Gonna do that now.

Last edited:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I bought this..my first madden in a few years

Are the servers down until Friday? Or is it just my account having issues?

It keeps asking me to reset my ea log in..which I did..and then it says ea servers are down at the moment

So I just played a few solo franchise games to get used to gameplay

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
O ly had to play a couple games to declare this "The Best Football Game Ever".

Best physics and weight we've ever had. And the sliders actually work. I was a little concerned at the QB completion percentage and lack of dropped passes, so I lowered the QB rating and WR catch, and that cleared up.

We also have PENALTIES! I went OD boosting the penalties how I normally had too and I got a penalty like every play. The sweet spot is about 65-70 except for Roughing the Passer which only needs like 53.

This is the best Madden and football game ever.