Madden NFL 25 Reveal Trailer

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Not really coming at you...

If someone doesn't buy madden their not a fan of football games tho. I have no choice but to buy the years latest football game because...that's just what it is. And I make the best of whatever football is available.

I haven't regretted buying madden but once, and that was in like '97 because there were other games available. They had lost the NFL license that year.

I've had minimum madden co.plaints since about '18.

I rarely buy games day 1 period anymore, but usually the Madden communities feelings change drastically once they get past the "oh shyt new Madden dropped" phase.

Unless you're a local co-op guy only, idk how you can judge this game off one day worth of play. You're having to adjust default sliders off top which tells me you're not going online, and there's no way you can realistically judge franchise mode already. So much of this game have you really evaluated to say its the GOAT?

I think you're just in the moment of a new release. But if you're having fun, that's all that really matters I guess.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
You'll be whining and crying and hating the game by next week who you Coli nikkas foolin?

:mjlol:
I haven't hated a madden game in at least a decade. While everyone else is complaining about things, I play mine up until the next release.

I don't play other people tho. Maybe that's why I don't have complaints.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I haven't hated a madden game in at least a decade. While everyone else is complaining about things, I play mine up until the next release.

I posted that before I read your other posts you and I are in agreement my fault son :pachaha:

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
You talked about changing sliders straight out the box while declaring it the best Madden ever, largely ignoring that this is basically a PVP focused game where global settings are the priority
:francis:
I change sliders to get the game I want. And this year required very little change.

I only play against cpu. I stopped playing against people in like '96. People be wanting to play "ni99a ball" where every QB is Mike Vick, never punt, and run/pass ratio suck.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I rarely buy games day 1 period anymore, but usually the Madden communities feelings change drastically once they get past the "oh shyt new Madden dropped" phase.

Unless you're a local co-op guy only, idk how you can judge this game off one day worth of play. You're having to adjust default sliders off top which tells me you're not going online, and there's no way you can realistically judge franchise mode already. So much of this game have you really evaluated to say its the GOAT?

I think you're just in the moment of a new release. But if you're having fun, that's all that really matters I guess.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I change sliders to get the game I want. And this year required very little change.

I only play against cpu. I stopped playing against people in like '96. People be wanting to play "ni99a ball" where every QB is Mike Vick, never punt, and run/pass ratio suck.
I feel you tho, I think people forget how to enjoy things anymore, seems like people are more interested in riding the hate train then enjoying a game. Like I always say madden is for the die hard football fans not die hard gamers.

With the way these games sale every year there is a large market of people that enjoy the game and don’t spend their time online complaining. I think the NFL2k5 and CFB14 die hard are a vocal minority because I had both of those games and 2k was NOT better than madden outside the presentation

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

What you’re saying comes off as rational until you inject these wild ass dates. I can’t even tell if you embellishing it or not
96’ :why:

Most of the time when folks start playing “nikka ball” they’re facing an opponent who can’t capitalize on mistakes or is flat out terrible. You gonna play a respectable opponent straight up.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

For me sliders are a must for any sports game

I play CPU or like minded people, I don't know how people can play and enjoy online :why:

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
I don't think it's hyperbolic to say Madden 25 has the best gameplay ever and I hated the Frostbite engine for a long time. Madden isn't that far away from being a good football game. If they add more football and the little things, I would rank it higher.

I think simulation players basically want head coach 09 in franchise mode. The show and 2K have deep fulfilling franchise mode idk why it's so hard for EA. But I love the menus and presentation besides not having enough stats. Why doesn't EA put more historic football teams, players, and history in the game. We use to have Madden Moments. I think EA is on the right track

Can EA fukking add Edge position and LS

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
What you’re saying comes off as rational until you inject these wild ass dates. I can’t even tell if you embellishing it or not
96’ :why:

Most of the time when folks start playing “nikka ball” they’re facing an opponent who can’t capitalize on mistakes or is flat out terrible. You gonna play a respectable opponent straight up.
Breh I'm old, I've bought every madden made lol.

People don't care about football enough to not play nikka ball. I can't play humans.