Madden NFL 25 Reveal Trailer

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
TBH was saying something similar too.

First 12 minutes

they do this every year. they want clicks.

"Per EA, the “Madden NFL” franchise saw record net bookings for the year, up 6%, and double-digit growth in weekly average users for “Madden NFL 24” and “Madden Mobile.”

br82186

Superstar
Daps
they do this every year. they want clicks.

"Per EA, the “Madden NFL” franchise saw record net bookings for the year, up 6%, and double-digit growth in weekly average users for “Madden NFL 24” and “Madden Mobile.”
Softdrinktv I have nothing against because he's open, plus he fccks with CFB25, Ryan Moody however is just doing this for the clicks.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I've bought every football game made since 1992.

Madden 24 was the best football game ever designed.

They've upped it this year with ncaa, with the only thing holding ncaa from being the best is that the QBs are too accurate. Their completion percentage is unrealistic.

For that reason I went back to madden 24 until madden 25 cones out. Which I'm downloading it as I type this.

Ncaa has always been the lil brother of madden, using the same engine with only a few differences in physics. One year ncaa was better because they were experimenting too much with madden.

Typically whatever you get for ncaa will be the same for madden except they usually polish it more for madden.

The people who prefer ncaa, prefer the high scoring, arcade style play. People like me who want as close to Sim as possible prefer madden.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
See I knew yall would cave, all this boycott EA stuff yall was talking and y’all in here day one lol. Madden will never lose that license because cocaine (football) is a helluva drug

so how is it? Can you fully edit players? Is the team builder better than NCAA? How is career mode

Last edited:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
See I knew yall would cave, all this boycott EA stuff yall was talking and y’all in here day one lol. Madden will never lose that license because cocaine (football) is a helluva drug

so how is it? Can you fully edit players? Is the team builder better than NCAA? How is career mode
If you listen to the little whooshing soundbyte when a touchdown is scored, that is meant to trigger dopamine

Madden is made for easy dopamine

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EA Play Service is special for 1 month at 99 cent right now. You can play trials of their upcoming games and have access to all of their old games on the service. After the month, it goes back to like 5.99 a month or something like that.

It's part of Xbox gamepass ultimate too I believe already built in the price. But you get a 10 hour trial of the game to decide if you wanna purchase.

Didn't know EA Play is part of Gamepass Ultimate so good to know. I can try play Madden 25 trail on XSX gamepass

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I've bought every football game made since 1992.

Madden 24 was the best football game ever designed.

They've upped it this year with ncaa, with the only thing holding ncaa from being the best is that the QBs are too accurate. Their completion percentage is unrealistic.

For that reason I went back to madden 24 until madden 25 cones out. Which I'm downloading it as I type this.

Ncaa has always been the lil brother of madden, using the same engine with only a few differences in physics. One year ncaa was better because they were experimenting too much with madden.

Typically whatever you get for ncaa will be the same for madden except they usually polish it more for madden.

The people who prefer ncaa, prefer the high scoring, arcade style play. People like me who want as close to Sim as possible prefer madden.
you've been buying football games since the year I was born :ohhh:

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

I mean...how is someone a fan of football games when you skip years? Madden is what we have to work with. And they've done a good enough job except for like 2-3 years.

One year, I think 1997 they didn't have nfl license, and one year the physics and ai were just unacceptable.

2k was superior in many areas but also lacking in simple ones. The ball trajectory and Physics sucked and they couldn't get the HB/FB thing right.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yo are we starting a coli franchise or what?

I already know yall finna cook me out there but I'm down to take a chip from one of yall

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Stadium atmosphere is still lacking. Madden is such arcade bullshyt not enough simulation. I want more stats and football nerd stuff like team tendencies and PFF grades. What happened to next gen stats? Franchise feels like a bunch of play now games no immersion.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Stadium atmosphere is still lacking. Madden is such arcade bullshyt not enough simulation. I want more stats and football nerd stuff like team tendencies and PFF grades. What happened to next gen stats? Franchise feels like a bunch of play now games no immersion.
Valid complaint

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sorry, but this game feels better than M24.

I'm BACK. :blessed:

Can%27t_Stay_Away.JPG