Madden NFL 25 Reveal Trailer

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Me and @South Paw are setting up a second Madden league on Discord. Our OG Coli Madden League (Era League) is already filled but we want to this one with a little less of an aggresive schedule of 4 days between advances and on All-Pro Difficulty (No CPU saving your ass and cheating on All-Madden Difficulty). Trying to get a headcount.

Who interested?

@Tony D'Amato
@Redguard
@Methodical
@Mike18jj
@Brandeezy
@Space Cowboy
@thaKEAF
@Mass
@904
@Canon
@#1 pick
@Dzali OG
@Doomsday
I’m actually new to Madden. I haven’t played since 09. So I’ve been brushing up and doing the tutorial. Haven’t even played a game yet.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Me and @South Paw are setting up a second Madden league on Discord. Our OG Coli Madden League (Era League) is already filled but we want to this one with a little less of an aggresive schedule of 4 days between advances and on All-Pro Difficulty (No CPU saving your ass and cheating on All-Madden Difficulty). Trying to get a headcount.

Who interested?

@Tony D'Amato
@Redguard
@Methodical
@Mike18jj
@Brandeezy
@Space Cowboy
@thaKEAF
@Mass
@904
@Canon
@#1 pick
@Dzali OG
@Doomsday

Wait you gave in? :russ::blessed:

I’m :flabbynsick: tho

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Who interested?

@Tony D'Amato
@Redguard
@Methodical
@Mike18jj
@Brandeezy
@Space Cowboy
@thaKEAF
@Mass
@904
@Canon
@#1 pick
@Dzali OG
@Doomsday

I would love to join with yall again but I'm not sure how long yall gonna wait for me cause I will wait to buy Madden 25 on sale like Black Friday

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Yeah, what you looking for

Some footage of Cardinals at Bills (from a clear, sunny day):

Cardinals uniform: new white helmet, new white Road jerseys, new solid red pants, and new solid white socks

Bills uniform: 90's red helmet, current blue Home jerseys, current white pants, and adjustable 90's red socks

I will come through with Rep if you do that solid for me. :myman:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Cardinals uniform: new white helmet, new white Road jerseys, new solid red pants, and new solid white socks

Bills uniform: 90's red helmet, current blue Home jerseys, current white pants, and adjustable 90's red socks

The fukk is wrong wit u. Such an odd request

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia

You're a freak

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Who interested?

@Tony D'Amato
@Redguard
@Methodical
@Mike18jj
@Brandeezy
@Space Cowboy
@thaKEAF
@Mass
@904
@Canon
@#1 pick
@Dzali OG
@Doomsday
I'm down but I'm locked up next week. Won't have internet for at least a week.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
You're a freak

:pachaha:
TrgdaPq.png

HGmx1d8.png

:jordanfacepalm: