Madden NFL '22: Restore the Feeling - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers Wild Card Thread

Who wins

• Total voters

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Welcome to the asinine thinking of the Eagirls fanbase. :mjlol:

49ers brehs will get a first row seat of what we call the shyt eater fanbase. :lolbron:

So basically the Eagles to y’all are what the Seahawks are to us:ohhh:

Figure it would be some Birds Stans:mjgrin:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
You know what the crazy thing is. I trust Jimmy Garapollo more in the playoffs. One thing is the our receiving corps is very young and each game js more and more experience. We got YAC monsters in Deebo and Auyuk and Jennings is now a legit threat at 6'3 223. The one thing about Shanahans offense everyone can kinda do everything.

Either way this game is going to be close as fukk. Dak is a good QB and I think deserves more respect than he gets my bigger concern is the Cowboys running game and the defense avoid big runs.

The 9ers secondary is way better with E Mosely healthy and I think Ambry Thomas is leaning the CB position in the school of hard knocks.

Cowboys defense has some studs but I believe in the offensive line. We've stymied some talented players.

broller

Veteran
Daps
If there is one team we Cowboys fans hate who isn't in our division, it's these fakkit ass, dikk in the booty ass, KY Jelly packin ass, gay ass 49er fakkits. I have nothing but fire and brimstone for you fukk nikkas, I hope we kill y'all nikkas(literally) next week. fukk y'all die slow from all that AIDS you got from that booty sex fukking fairies. :demonic:

:picard:

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
Dallas stops the run and make the 9ers get in 3rd and long consistently and this game will be over by mid 3rd quarter.

31-17 Boys:ooh:

broller

Veteran
Daps
The Cowboys last 5 Wild Card games has been on Saturday night.

So, It's probably this game.:yeshrug:

The only difference now is there is a Sunday Night primetime game. There weren't any before. Actually, the Cowboys 2014 wild card game was in the afternoon (Lions game)